Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

MoaM posted:

So the Hawks D is garbage now?

They’re saving themselves until Russ has put up 35.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

seiferguy posted:

Edit: with the black hole sun bumper music lol

Did I miss Pearl Jam and Nirvana yet?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Danger Zone?!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mystic Stylez posted:

Is this Vikings guy related to Don Beebe?

Yes, it’s his son.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Codependent Poster posted:

I miss Andrew Luck

:same:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Magicpants posted:

bench russ imo

Nobody wants Geno Smith on the field.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The most :flaccid: ending to the half

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:hai:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Rofl

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:sbahj:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:wow:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:boom:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

SirPablo posted:

Who was the guy who had a six TD game for the Packers and milked that for several contracts?

Matt Flynn

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

The audio on this clip is great because it ends with Summerall just perfectly deadpan going “Very interesting.”

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:doit:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
A rare miss in that situation...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Holy poo poo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Wut

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Chinatown posted:

lol a fade route

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Call QB draw you maniacs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
RWBS STRIKES AGAIN

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Lol 2 timeouts and they’re checking down

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Well that was fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Chinatown posted:

whos the kicker on the vikings

Gary Anderson