Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NAG
Jul 13, 2009

gmc9987 posted:

Moby Dick

Man I did not expect to see Moby Dick fanart when I clicked this thread. That is excellent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NAG
Jul 13, 2009

I mean looking back at it the whole post is loving excellent, so many different styles on display from the same artist. Well done!

NAG
Jul 13, 2009

I have some, most of them were posted in the daily doodles thread already.

Evil Dead

Dog Boy

Braindead/Dead Alive

Amelie

Columbo

Hellraiser

NAG
Jul 13, 2009

Mola Ram, Mola Ram...

NAG
Jul 13, 2009

FreudianSlippers posted:

M.R. James fan art based on the ghost from Tractate Middoth

I really like that, you managed to give the skull a really gnarly texture.

In a similar vein, here is a movie poster I made for El ataque de los muertos sin ojos (AKA Return of the Blind Dead). I was going to put the name of the movie on the picture to complete the poster look, but I didn't plan ahead so I didn't leave any empty space for it.

NAG
Jul 13, 2009

Hellbeard posted:

(I think I might do a revision on that TMNT drawing later)

:munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NAG
Jul 13, 2009

Imaginary Friend posted:

I was never good at fanarting.

I dunno, fat Spider-Man is kind of incredible