Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

/works one day a week for ten years, remodels house every 2-3 years, new car every 2 years, rotates staff like hot dog slurry

"Don't you know the sacrifices I've made!"

/points to 2000-2002 when they actually did do 60 hour workweeks before hiring their first in a long line of poor managers who broke their backs for $12/hr.

mind the walrus fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Oct 14, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

We're having some of our field employees here on Tuesday to go over payroll, make sure they don't use more than one Keurig pod each.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Manager Hoyden posted:

Come in, close the door. Yeah this talk is about your work ethic. You called in sick twice this month and that has me questioning your commitment to this team. If you want to stay a part of this family then you need to decide what kind of person you are. Are you the kind of person who will let a sniffle stand in the way of doing what we need you to do? Let that be the last time. I expect better from you.

Anyway we'll have another chat after I get back from my three month vacation.

This one is super-loving-real.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

the last fiction book they read was Atlas Shrugged in 1983 and boy can you loving tell

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

"This is a great position with lots of growth opportunities. By which I mean there's no actual chance for advancement. I offer no real industry connections and you'll develop no marketable skills through the position itself. The going rate is $4/hr under what any person would need in this area."

"Why are all my employees miserable and quit after a few months?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It was nice to get back into the office after a 9 day vacation, but gently caress this week was rough. I don't know how you guys do it, but hey that's what I'm paying you for. Anyway I'm taking another 9 days off because jesus this was rough. If I had to work this hard a single day more I'd probably kill myself. Anyway be sure to fire anyone who wants more than $10/hr.