Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Expenses: $17,000
My salary: $90,000
Step son "Vice president" salary: $85,000
Wife "Consultant" salary: $30,000
Employee salary: whatever minimum wage times five is
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my small business is dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

a neurotic ai posted:

I tolerate and advocate for economic inequality even though me and my business is near the bottom of the food chain and barely turns a profit. So long as I appease my betters, they allow me to have my own petty fiefdom to terrorise those below me.

I may be a small business now but someday I might actually be successful, and then small business like me had better watch out!

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

Although I stand by those comments, I understand how some may be offended by them and apologize if you were offended.

:discourse:

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

My cousin says her son is into computers. I'll ask him at Thanksgiving if he can set up some kind of online shopping thing. No, we shouldn't have to pay him.

*cousin's son has actually only taken a basic computer course at local community college*

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

*chuckles* So true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I just get a bunch of foreign college kids by saying they'll have a great opportunity to practice their English. Then if they don't do exactly what I say I can threaten their visas.