Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

We're literally out of money and have to lay off people and my credit is poo poo but I think the solution to all our problems is selling a lovely 3 axis cnc machine to no one (priced too high) and constantly talking about buying a 5 axis machine

We're hemorrhaging money left right and centre, but I think it would be cool if we put the garbage cans on a platform with casters and make a little mobile garbage cart thing to solve all our issues

Elon Musk is my hero

I suggested to Transport Canada that we could put rockets on the outside of a drone in case of emergency landings

I am the small business owner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

I signed up for a 20' x 30' exhibition space with no previous trade show experience or materials ready for showing and then hosed off to Nova Scotia right before the show

I am the small business owner

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

I hate the smell of coffee so you're not allowed to have coffee in this tiny room we call an "office"

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

You think I actually want to be here day in day out? No!

I want to pay you a measly salary to run the place while I stay at home with my kids!

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Listen up - we're going to have to implement a no headphones rule as I've noticed that when you're trying to zone out the busy office and actually get work done I can't just blindly shout at you from the next office over so we're going to ban headphones across the board.

Also hey, you know technology - can you fix my outlook for me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Hey I have a bunch of whiteboards on the wall, and I like to put really sensitive financial data up there so I can look at it, right?

My idea is that we can put blinds over the whiteboard and then when customers/vendors come in, I can just close the blinds and then they can't see it.

Top priority - I need it done now. Customer is coming by in 15 minutes.