Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

N. Senada posted:

Why is this? It’s a universal or lovely small businesses

It's the physical representation of hope and joy dying.

In other news my lovely former boss texted me to see if I could pick up a few shifts. Because he lost another employee by screaming and getting way too physical. Didn't punch anyone just got way too into someone's face so par for the course really. Apparently he was screaming at a guy for taking vacation days because "someone has to be here" and "yeah you, you're the owner" was not the response he was looking for. I want to let him spin but I need the money so I'm splitting the difference and working exactly two shifts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Look, I need you to not call me if there's a problem, like at all. I will not pick up my phone or respond to texts. What do you mean there was a problem?~?!? Why wasn't I told, get ahold of me if there is any kind of problem no matter how small. Anyways, I know its the busiest night of the week but I'm going to the blues game because one of the rich local idiots whose rear end in a top hat I reside primarily in had an extra ticket. Oh also we're short staffed and the reservation list isn't done. There will be several large parties that I just forgot to write down! Its hilarious when I do that but if you do that I'll scream at you and throw things at your head.