Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
At this business we're a family and we look out for each other. No, I don't see what the problem is paying you under the legal requirement? Look, even though my wife and I are in charge of everyone's pay and we don't give people copies of papers if we can avoid it I don't see how us paying you legally is our responsibility. I think if you wanted your actual pay then you should have paid more attention to the nitty gritty of contract law instead of focusing on your job.

Why are you demanding a few grand in backpay for half a decade of work? You're ruining us, if we go out of business it is all your fault. This was clearly your plan all along! To trick us into paying you too little so you could work a lovely job for half a decade, all for the payoff of slightly less than three grand.

You evil, scheming bastards. Rest assured that I will no longer try to treat employees like family.

*New interviewee walks in*
Here we consider ourselves family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU