Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Pays employees slightly more than minimum wage;has multiple homes and luxury cars

Constantly thinking of cheating on spouse

Will leave company to child who will then run it into the ground

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I'm gonna underpay you for one job but you're really getting serverly underpaid to perform several. Why yes I do have problems retaining employees but I think I've solved that by referring to the company as a family.

Gaunab fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Oct 13, 2020

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Whoever kisses my rear end the most can get a dollar raise

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Alright guys, time for the morning prayer circle

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
These investments ive made are better than any raise I could give you

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Look you could go work at that big name store and make $15/hr being a cog in the system or you could stay here making $10/hr doing some cool poo poo. Not a hard choice when you think about it, huh?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Listen my nephew knows a lot about this stuff so he'd make a great manager. How old is he? He just turned 22 about month ago I think.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Hey I gave away too much free poo poo last month to try to appease clients/show-off so no more employees discounts until further notice.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
You're going to be paid hourly so I know you won't slack off; I don't care if Fridays are slow you can't leave early. STOP GOING OVERTIME! I'M NOT MADE OF MONEY

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Schneider Inside Her posted:

Hey I know we're coming up to our busiest period but a bunch of people just quit for some reason so we're all going to have to step up and dig deep but for the same amount of money

Also if I could piggy back off this, I've noticed that some of you are working through lunch. Yeah, you need to take a one hour lunch break. What? No it's still going to be an unpaid lunch break; just try to get here an hour earlier or stay an hour later if you need to so bad.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Lazy entitled millennial think they're too good to work for $9 an hour. The pandemic is over and they're gonna learn soon how good that offer is!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Make these test and invasive questions part of the application. We want to make sure we hire someone who truly wants this company to grow and is willing to work for $8.50/hr, no benefits, and no opportunity to advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I can't legally tell you not to take a poo poo at work but these old buildings don't have the best pipes and if the we have to get them replaced, well, let's just say there's going to have be some cutbacks. Now if you excuse me, I've got a meeting with the contractor building my new house about where the pool's going to go.