Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

*Strolls in, opens till, takes out hundreds of dollars, goes out to still-running nouveau rich sports car with mistress the same age as daughter in it for night on the town*

Divorce happens later, but only after a very stressful period of “missed” deliveries and bouncing paycheques

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

A Fancy Hat posted:

Hey guys! So this is my son, he's gonna be your new manager. He's going to make more money than you, has no experience in the store, and I'll never actually discipline him for anything.

Ok, cool, I'm off to the golf course, just let my son know if you have any problems!

Alternatively:

Hey guys, this is my son. His constant drug and gambling issues mean that he can't retain employment anywhere good...

He's going to work here now, I think he has a lot of experience to bring to the table.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This place makes NO MONEY! Stop using so many loving garbage bags! I have some friends coming by later, give them whatever they want.