Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
God drat lazy kids! All they want is a hand out! I've never taken a hand out! I've worked hard to build up my business!!! *was given money by their rich parents to start the business and every time he needs money he goes to them to get more money, uses tax loopholes and government grants with creative accounting*

You want vacation? Okay but don't think you have a job when you get home! I cannot believe you want to get paid to not be here. You took that day off last year, why do you need vacation? You had the flu? So what, you were probably just faking it, even if you were, a little cough isn't going to kill you, and customers won't mind. You know *insert random famous rich person* never stopped working. After the workers went home they'd go down to the factory floor and keep operating the machines, he didn't need weekends or meals or sleep, just work. Why can you be like *person who was nothing like that or didn't exist*.

I'm sorry, i know you've worked here for 5 years and are the only one who knows how to receive and add things to inventory but i cannot afford to give you more that minimum wage. Now, I'll see you all in 2 months, i rented a yacht in Nice for my wifes 40th birthday, I'll see you when i get back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU