Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im the owner/manager/marketing expert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

my mom is the accountant / cleaner

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im really annoyed that the guy in the unit next to me has running water

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i would just sleep at work except for the rats

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

we get 'fresh' coffee delivered every wednesday, just go use that weird dirty giant coffee machine that youve never seen anywhere else in your life

its on the house

(my brother works for the company)

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

no i will not pay extra for loving recycling

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*entire store constantly yellowing*

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

DO NOT throw out ANY cardboard!!! EVER

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*gets "hair cut" every single thursday of every week even though everybody knows im wearing a wig*

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

we are now doing business as #7748495385956g-76 and thats what you'll see on your checks

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

lets sponsor a childrens baseball team

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*door bursts open and the stale stench of beer and cigarettes wafts into the store*

capsule vending machine guy: SUP GRAMPS
store owner: oh no, not again
capsule vending machine guy: I GOT A NEW MACHINE TO PUT IN HERE BUT IM WARNING YA ITS PRETTY YELLOW
store owner: ohh
capsule vending machine guy: HERES $1.25 THATS YOUR CUT FROM THE MONTH, ALSO IM TAKING THIS PLATE
store owner: ohhhhh

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*fire alarm goes off*

stay in your chair, it's probably just a test

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

GUESS NOBODY WANTS TO WORK ANYMORE !! WE ARE CLOSER FOR BUSINESS BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO WORK ANYMORE !! NO THANK YOU TO MY INGRATEFUL INTERNS OR YOU; THE CUSTOMER !!

SELLING DESCKS, PLANTS, PENCILS, CHAIRS, FAX MASHINE, RANGE FAN, FLOOR, WALLS (5), PAPER
$600 EACH NO LOW BALLING
NO EMAIL NO SMS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

anybody who moves is fired, thats why its called the fire alarm