Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I'm mostly concerned about ethical and sustainable stewardship of our earth and its precious resources so I'm starting my own artisanal vegan dick-sucking operation in which I just slowly eat a carrot in a weird way for hours. Just a small, family business right now but hey, swing by the farmer's market on Saturday morning for a demo and I think you'll agree that it's almost just as good as the "real" thing!

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

How Wonderful! posted:

I'm mostly concerned about ethical and sustainable stewardship of our earth and its precious resources so I'm starting my own artisanal vegan dick-sucking operation in which I just slowly eat a carrot in a weird way for hours. Just a small, family business right now but hey, swing by the farmer's market on Saturday morning for a demo and I think you'll agree that it's almost just as good as the "real" thing!
*Files a lawsuit to keep the word "dick" out of vegan dick sucking operations"

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
You're confusing the consumers!!

Heather Papps

hello friend

yeah things haven't been the same since the plant closed, but i was able to find a second career sucking chrome off hubcaps

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Evil Bob posted:

Yeah for legal reasons we have to call them "poles." That's right. We "smoke" them. But on the consumer end, you know, they get the picture.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Jaguars!

Heather Papps posted:

yeah things haven't been the same since the plant closed, but i was able to find a second career sucking chrome off hubcaps

Android Blues

How Wonderful! posted:

FactsAreUseless

deadking posted:

dressing for the dick sucking job i want not the dick sucking job i have
Wearing an apron

google THIS

Evil Bob posted:

You're not allowed to call it dick sucking unless you're doing it in Dick, Michigan otherwise you're stealing their brand. You have to call it "sucking in the traditional method."

FactsAreUseless

google THIS posted:

You're not allowed to call it dick sucking unless you're doing it in Dick, Michigan otherwise you're stealing their brand. You have to call it "sucking in the traditional method."
This is a myth. The term comes from the 16th-century nobleman Lord Richard Sucking-Factory, Earl of Glansbury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist

the industry just aint been the same since it started turning to automation. dick-sucking robots as far as the eye can see...