Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

or even like B or C list. We need the pizzazz!

Tell us your sexiest stories about hanging out with your sexiest friends! We need to know all the hot goss!

God! I am begging you! PLEASE POST HERE!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

u ever heard ofthe first name O-S-C-A-R? perhaps maybe the last name M-E-Y-E-R? ya well I drive his weinermobile

So uh, do you know the bun car guy because well...I'm a HUGE fan!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Evil Bob posted:

I am a big time celebrity and I went to a very sexy party last weekend, the details are SCANDALOUS you can read all about me in the latest copy of Sexy Big Time Celebrity magazine

How do I get a subscription???:f5:

Escape From Noise

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i am deceased actor darren mcgavin, star of 'a christmas story' and 'kolchak: the night stalker'

ama

How's your day going?