Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
is the bumper still chrome underneath the paint? if so, you might be able to strip the paint and polish it back up, if it was in ok shape before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Elmnt80 posted:

Needs farm truck running boards.

is this redneck for side pipes

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
Did the 22RE in my brother's celica a year ago. Thought it was a HG, turned out to be a couple cracks in the head. Def worth a close look.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

cursedshitbox posted:

Turns out heads are pretty cheap on ebay

found this too. maybe they'll ship?

I am pleasantly surprised by how cheap loaded heads are for the 22RE.

yeah even the higher end places like yota1 and 22reperformance use the same chinese heads, they just do some extra QC and use better components (japanese valves etc). its really hard to go wrong, i think

unless your old stuff is still just fine, in which case send it

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
whats the back of the front cover look like? i think it should be p obvious if there was some chainsaw action going on

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

IOwnCalculus posted:

I hate them, and yet they're still on my C10 15 years later.

lol same, but 13 years. about once a year i have to wire brush all the corrosion out of the terminal and put it back together, tell myself i gotta replace the leads, then forget about it for another year

will keep that ebay seller in mind

kastein posted:

the crimper I recommend (best choice products 15 or 16 ton) is like 60 bucks on Amazon

for some reason i thought you had the HF one. did you upgrade? like it better?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
im absolutely flabbergasted that it came out that well, considering what you had to start with. what the gently caress was that, ive never seen someone just smash the thing into a box like that before