Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Each new photo of the magnets reminds me that they won't sell to residents of Colorado and now I'll never get the whole collection.

Edit: I forgot I was going to say: You may find that there's a certain size bolt that is used all over that truck. It's a great plan to get a bag of 100 nuts, lock washers and washers of those sizes for like $20, $40 whatever. And whenever you reassemble something it gets a fresh nut. It'll make life easier if any are stripped, crusty, starting to round, out of shape or break. I now have containers of 5/16-18, 3/8-16, 7/16-14 and 1/2"-13 ready to go.

StormDrain fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Oct 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Fermented Tinal posted:

They can ship to some parts of Colorado but not a lot. They claim it has to do with the complexity of processing sales taxes in that state.

Yeah that. Worth noting that 'some parts' is like, small towns, unincorprated places, and fake cities made up for tax/control reasons like Lakeside, home of Lakeside Amusement Park, a shopping center, and 8 residents.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
The parts store has battery cables in many lengths with good quality ends on them for much less money than I expected.