Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

I just PM'd you my submission because I sent that before reading this and I'm a goober.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

It's got a garbage white background that I need to delete cause I was lazy, but think this should fit : https://imgur.com/gallery/uboTpKt

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

so more like this

and this is still really pushing the vertical limit

And then it removes the chainmail bikini. C’est la vie. Couldn’t make it fit in a gang tag.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

I want every single one of these gang tags. My sad first effort has been humbled by this cornucopia of awesome.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Lemon-Lime posted:

Someone do a PbtA/BitD/storygames tag, I can't think of any good ideas.

Play to find out what happens... in my pants.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

But that just means you have to make a Hard Move.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Is there something in "No Gods, No Dungeon Masters"?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

It's like the worst of Fraktur, ugh.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Jesus is there an upper limit to how many gang tags you can have? I want them all.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Let me at least day-dream about poo poo-posting about elfgames while I have a run of gang tags like a FYAD poster (without, you know, the FYAD). I'm a very sad man and I need to find joy where it is.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Oof this is like some Sophie's Choice poo poo. I want them all to exist.

I love all versions of the various wizard one's for general, but I gotta go K cause the Thai Cuisine one is just too good. But it's like deciding which leg I'd want to cut off. I will be equally sad and happy no matter how the vote goes.

Definitely love the F&F one.

Everything else is amazing but I'm not gonna vote in areas I'm not super active in. (Like the one in the Call of the Cthulhu font is baller but I haven't played that game for north of 10 years.)

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Kurieg posted:

General TG
K->D->C
WoD
L->I->H

I don't like empty-quoting, but this saved some typing. My vote exactly.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Trad games and Thai Cuisine, please! (I appreciate this is basically a whole afternoon of work for you by now. Thank you!)

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

I'm waiting on the tags getting uploaded, an admin said they'd get to it later today probably. Once that happens, we've got 50+ requests, I'll have to work through them as I can. Watch the thread for any questions I may have to follow up on your requests. Thank you for your patience!

While you're at it, I'd also like a pony.

(But seriously, thanks a bunch.)

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Did my request get lost in the shuffle, or is it in the hopper and just taking its time?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

O I get that and am super patient, I just want to make sure it didn't get over-looked. I'm basically doing that thing where your take-out order is later than expected so you're just politely asking it didn't get forgotten, not like you're getting all mad.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

You are all very welcome!

I went pretty fast through a lot of them so if I messed anything up, don't be shy, speak up and I'll fix it.

You never responded to my question.

Edit : 1) snype, a terrible snype and 2) now it just went through so I look like a total jack-rear end. Lol.

Thanks again!

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

It really has made the sub-forum look a lot more festive and interesting. This was a great call and I appreciate the effort.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

This is gonna sound saccharine, but we're hundreds of posts and over a dozen pages into an internet thread, and most of it has been dominated by people saying "please" and "thank you".

We have somehow created one of the most aggressively polite things on the web. That seriously owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Also now I want Thai food, if we're being honest. Some tom yum and a green curry would go down real smooth.