Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Splicer posted:

Top half: "D&D but <cycling through various genres>"
Bottom half: "Play another game"

...it’s this, this is the indie TTRPG community here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

That Old Tree posted:

Oo, definitely!

This one has won me over, elegant in its simplicity, wonderful in its shotgun wizard.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

These are all pretty good, but Night Horrors: TG Shitposters just can't be as good as "Shitposter Recognition Guide" - my vote would be for the fourth one.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Kurieg posted:

For the Owod/cofd category, by popular request.

I need the Thread Horrors Mage Chat and might also want the other one. But the Thread Horrors: Mage Chat one is my soul.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Thai Cuisine is really growing on me, but I would like to see it in black and white. You know, understated and baffling, rather than very obviously shitposty.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

General:
D, G, K

WoD:
I

Exalted
A

Excited to see how this all goes.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

General:
k, d, c

WoD:
i, l, h

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Could I get Traditional Games (no sense of right and wrong) and World of Darkness (THAI CUISINE) please and thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

The marquee scroll appears to work beautifully with shotgun wizard, that’s fantastic.