Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mellonbread
Dec 20, 2017
On the work computer now, but I'm thinking something simple. Like the "No sense of right and wrong" wizard with the words "Traditional Games"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mellonbread
Dec 20, 2017

Let me know if this skates too close to the rule about copyrighted images.

mellonbread
Dec 20, 2017

That Old Tree posted:

May I suggest:

or

Perhaps a gif that switches between the two?

(In the interest of pedantry, I think it's "right and wrong" rather than "right or wrong")

mellonbread
Dec 20, 2017
Perfection

mellonbread
Dec 20, 2017

Leperflesh posted:

OK here's a full list, as best as I can cobble it together, with categories.

We are going to have a vote soon. Categories with only one entry automatically win! But only if at least one goon wants that tag.

There are some categories with no tags in them: haven't seen anything specific to Magic the Gathering, World of Darkness, Poker in the Rear, Werewolf/Mafia games, etc.

There are some categories that have tags that just say Traditional Games even though they're specific due to font choice, like the Mythos one. Animating them to have something game-specific might make sense.

:orks::frogsiren:24 hours, if there's no new entries by this time tomorrow I'm going to start voting:frogsiren::orks:
I didn't do the Magical Realm one. It was also That Old Tree.

mellonbread
Dec 20, 2017
General TG: D

FATAL and Friends: A

mellonbread
Dec 20, 2017
Beautiful. Gimme the Traditional Games tag barkeep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mellonbread
Dec 20, 2017

Leperflesh posted:

do you want to keep your stupid newbie av, or get rid of it?

same q for anyone else with a stupid newbie av, I can delete it while updating your title with gang tags if you like, no extra charge
Sounds good, I'll take it.

Thanks!