Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Trying to think of mini-painting ones. I like Thin Your Paints. I’ll toss out some garbage suggestions off the top of my head:

Wet Blenders
Sprue Crew
Drill Your Barrels
Delicious Paintwater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Dr. Lunchables posted:

I don’t know how to make gifs, but please make close ups of every face in this picture

And make the final frame “TG” (or traditional games or whatever) in an rpg font

Took a shot at this, but it's admittedly hard to get enough of their faces in frame when gangtags tend to be wide rather than portrait-y.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Lemon-Lime posted:

My recommendation would be to cut to the DM screen at the end and have "Trad Games" written there, because the fade to just text on a white background is a bit jarring as-is.

I don't hate it, but I think we do run up against size issues at that point. The screen is quite small, and it might looks weird to blow it up on the last frame? Not sure.

Oh and here, have two other I made:

e: Drat, Drill Your Barrels is pretty drat dark.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

One of my earlier ideas as a tag:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Leperflesh posted:

can you do "crew" as "crüe" like Mötley Crüe, or is that too old of a reference nowadays

Motley Crue is never too old a reference...right?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Here I was assuming the 40K font was just the big blocky sans serif font they used for the logo(s).

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah I’d be willing to give a few more of the suggestions a go if I find the time...the problem is finding the time.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Space Barbies is excellent.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

That Old Tree posted:

How's this? (Space Barbies tag unchanged but posted alongside for easy comparison)

These are both awesome.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Dr. Lunchables posted:

now that i've figured out gifs, I may just go insane

I like this, but maybe switch the font up a little? TG is small enough at that font that it looks almost like 16.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Chill la Chill posted:

Or

But while cubes guy is iconic, a gif panning across an unfinished castle next to a scowling King Phillip face would be :krad:

just stole cubes from the other tag, lemme know if it should say something else:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Sure, here's the alternate:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I have to vote for my own stuff because I am eminently selfish, but also there's lots of other good stuff, so:

General TG
F & J

Minis painting / general tabletop wargames
G, K, & L

Boardgames
G & L

World of Darkness / Night Horrors
K

Magic: The Gathering
B & C

Warhammer 40K
B

Shadowrun
B

PbtA/BitD/Storygames
A

Call of Cthulhu / Mythos
A

Battletech
A

D&D
A

FATAL & Friends
A

Exalted
A

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

General:
K > D > C

Tabletop
K > L > C

Board games
L > D > K

WoD
L > I > H

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I would love minis, board games, and D&D.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Leperflesh posted:

Your existing tag is tall, so I don't want to stack 4. Do you want something marqueed, or should I get rid of Bad Hombres?

Feel free to chuck Bad Hombres. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

These are rad, thanks Leperflesh!