Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Black Robe posted:

Never heard of this, also interested. Maggot and Aieli

Seconding this pair, they look like a good balance. I tried backing this but my bank at the time refused to authorize a payment to England due to all the fraud complaints they were dealing with. A friend of a friend got it with all extras, but I missed that session and it turns out they didn't much like playing it. So I'll be interested to see it in action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

1A and 1B to stay in the same relative area.

and I vote no for helping and no to the lichen, we've already got the red death and don't need to pick up any more diseases or infections :) But if we do help I agree magic is the way to go.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

1 B, scout towards 108 since we have a free move from the event B, explore the mounds and maybe do some more hunting to stock up.
2 not sure yet, leaning A but if we go towards 108 that's the wrong direction. Leaning A only because its an inhabited town, the miners can pull back and let the dead rest when the menhir goes out
3 A need $
4 A I'm sure Tom Bombadil will bail us out if we hit anything nasty
5 C save for empathy

Has anyone played the early access digital game? How does it compare to this? I'm guessing its not a direct copy like Spirit Island, and it doesn't even seem as close as Gloomhaven.

bagrada fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Oct 28, 2020

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

That Italian Guy posted:

As a note, we can't travel directly from 106 to 103 since there is no travel arrow (there is a big chasm between the 2 locations), so this would cost us 3 Energy (2 with the discount).

Good point, I'll change my vote in the previous post. I'm all about exploring in games but this game seems pretty tight on resources so it isn't worth roaming around too far back and forth.

Do we know how big the map might get/how big the island is? Or is that a spoiler?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

That's unexciting but I can see why they have to seed the rites in a few places since you need them or the game is over pretty fast.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

That Italian Guy posted:

There is a lot of consensus for each option on this vote, but since the absolute numbers are not huge, you can still influence the outcome, especially for vote number 4 and 3, so don't forget to cast your vote!

I second the mini-update recap, my picks for 4 were the same, and empathy-motivation looks good.

1) East Kamelot
2) explore first farmhold
3) empathy 3, motivation
4) card advancement, defensive posture and de-escalation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Kanthulhu posted:

1) Gawain's Quest:: Accept.

2) What's left of the day:

Ailei spends two energy moving left twice to Mirror Lake, rests there gaining one more energy and explores the location
Maggot moves north and gains a free mandatory exploration on Titan's Step (it might yield some minor bonus to explore this place after the angry mob departed)

3) Next Destination. Feels like the characters should regroup on mirror lake and rest there a bit and maybe finish exploring it

Edit: I checked the map and Kamelot is just above Titan's Steps. Cool, we are pretty close to there. Should be a priority after exploring the mirror lake.

I agree with this, but my main interest is in exploring the lake so I'm open to anything that includes that.