Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)

Kobal2 posted:

1) A
2) A and B. Ailei goes to the Warrior Fair to train (and maybe explore & find a merc ? Who knows ! She's got energy to spare) ; Maggot goes to Forlorn Swords for some shopping. Do NOT, under any circumstance, infect Cuanacht with the loving plague !
3) Abstain, we'll see tomorrow

I like this plan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
1) B - Stick with the West (shouldn't the right side of the map be east by the way?)
2) B- Explore First Farmhold .
3) Level up Empathy, Get Skill 39 Coercion
4) Defensive Posture and De-escalation (by the way, the text in the 1 - 6 card states that "1 free Combat deck advancement" so I understand that Ailei should be picking a combat card instead of a diplomacy card)

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
1) What remains of the Farmhold:
A the tents again
then C the pile of slimy rags.
I think that nightmare is telling us to not go down the hole

2) Next destination(s): vote the top 2 destinations you'd like to explore next:
Ailei trades one food for one weatlh from Whitening and then moves north to Tangleroot, scouting the 113 location.
Maggot does the First Farmhold thing and then, if he still has energy left, moves north to Titan's Steps
After Maggot gives a good idea on what is there to explore in Titan's Steps Ailei moves there too to explore and maybe turn on another Menhir

3) Deck Advancements: Ailei picks up Target Weakspot and Flash of Insight for Maggot

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
Derelict ship's location card requires you to pay 4 energy for that +1 terror, +1 magic, +1 exp., doesn't it? It's not free.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
1) Gawain's Quest:: Accept.

2) What's left of the day:

Ailei spends two energy moving left twice to Mirror Lake, rests there gaining one more energy and explores the location
Maggot moves north and gains a free mandatory exploration on Titan's Step (it might yield some minor bonus to explore this place after the angry mob departed)

3) Next Destination. Feels like the characters should regroup on mirror lake and rest there a bit and maybe finish exploring it

Edit: I checked the map and Kamelot is just above Titan's Steps. Cool, we are pretty close to there. Should be a priority after exploring the mirror lake.

Kanthulhu fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Nov 5, 2020

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)

Omobono posted:

1) B - recurring side character to help every now and then
2) B - explore explore explore. I'd tell someone jot down the Lady's request but those seem to be obvious endgame quests.
3) A and D - I've been proposing to bump Ailiei's practicality from the start, and Maggot should be our dedicated facewrecker. Where was the skills list again?

E2: Now or never for Maggot

I agree with these choices.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
Galahad's Armor: Bring his possession to the elders. - I think it will go poorly for us if we meet other roundtable knights wearing old Galahad's outfit.

Exploration Visit the Lady of the Lake in Mirror Lake - let's see what the alien being has to say!

Grail Carrier: Play hot potato with the priceless relic - probably a good idea to have a good spread of magic around.

Future level ups: Start spending Exp for deck advancements. - we will need better decks to face the challenges that keep getting harder.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
Rest of the Day: Visit the Market

Market: Browse through the stalls: Ailei has 6 wealth, so I think we should spend at most 4 wealth in two attempts (one today, one tomorrow) to get two good itens. The OP decides what is a good item.

Next Exploration:
Maggot should Explore the First Farmhold first. Getting Maggot there should reveal the Black Morass location. Then Ailei moves there after shopping (by paying 1 rep) and maybe Maggot meets her there.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
Today's Activities
D) Travel North and fight the Wyrdbear for 2 Food. and then visit Kamelot.

Maggot's Lvl up:
Advance Diplomacy.

Molty Tome : Ailei bought it, she keeps it

Bog Item Production
Ailei makes the Witche's Bile

Edit:
Why did Maggot give Ailei all his wealth?

Kanthulhu fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Nov 22, 2020

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
1. Tomorrow's Exploration : Explore Kamelot
Kamelot seems to have a lot of cool options we should try.

2. What to do in Kamelot: Ask if we can do anything to help., Report Gaheris' actions in the Burough., Request an audience with Morgaine and ask her why the Menhirs are going dark.. Other options seem interesting as well, but I guess those 3 would be the priorities.

3.1 Maggot's Combat Level up: Heroic Strike appears to have the best connectors
3.2. Maggot's Diplo Lvl up: The Holiest Verse looks ok.

4. Ailei Level up: Practicality 3 with 31 Foresight Skill (will make Ailei have an even easier time crushing blue encounters).

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)

malkav11 posted:

"Miss out."

Yeah, that's one way to describe not getting Special Event I.

It won't come up again, so I'd be happy to describe what it does if that's okay.

I'm in favor.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
Mortal enemies - Keep helping the knights. Let's get this round table rolling again.

Morgaine's request - Do not agree (going all the way to Shimmering Flats seems like a huge waste of time).

Exploration - Hunt in Tangleroot and Explore Broch Cruach . Probably requires splitting the party.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
Fuckup - Rekindle the Menhir in Titans' Steps, paying the resources, but also pay the energy amount that Ailei would have spent if she had dropped by before going north, even if this leaves Ailei exhausted.

To Ransom a prisoner - Nope, too expensive.
A dwarf's proposal - All Dwarves are Bastards.
Exploration - Falfuar .
Ailei deck advancement: Hide your fears looks OK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
What? Not going to let us vote on what to do with the baby?
You should totally Let's Play what to do with the kid.

Congratulations, by the way.