Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Approach procedures time. Landing lights check, flaps 10 degrees check, Visual Approach Slope Indicator white over red check. Let me check with the tower. Ah looks like that 737 is lining up, I'll go around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

EBMWaJP has a bumper sticker that says "My other car is a jetpack" on his Prius, beneath his stick figure family and next to his "Giant Meteor 2020" sticker (to showcase his whimsical side)

nut

puts the unopened jetpack in the back of his closet because the shipping took so long that Elon musk isn’t even tweeting about it anymore by the time it got here

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
using my jet pack solely for going to the post office

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
...trailers his jetpack to the big jetpack rally/meetup/campout/weekender

...only puts regular in the tank. "high octane is for hot rodders and ne'er-do-wells!"

...wonders why all the mustangs and corvettes keep revving their engine and take off all fast at stop lights

FutonForensic

vanisher posted:

Approach procedures time. Landing lights check, flaps 10 degrees check, Visual Approach Slope Indicator white over red check. Let me check with the tower. Ah looks like that 737 is lining up, I'll go around.

Jaguars!

FutonForensic posted:

*rips bodice open* "honey, i want to you fly up in the jetpack naked and rain jizz down on me. hose me down with your rocket seed"

"haha, you're such a kidder sweetheart. you know that the force of even a mild ejaculation could disrupt the pack's stabilizers and send me off-course"

"yeah... i'm a real yukster *sigh*"

"Sorry honey, I would but visibility today is under 5000m (8000m above 10,000ft) and I'm not IFR qualified"

Finger Prince

Extremely boring man with a high end pc in his basement running Microsoft jetpack simulator 2020, with authentic controls and gauges from a real (decommissioned) jetpack.

Heather Papps

hello friend

"i'm tired of being a boring man, dotty! i'm TIRED. i was given this jetpack for a reason, to shake me out of this mundane rut of work eat sleep repeat. i'm tired of playing it safe, i'm going to do it!"

"but charles it's not sa-" "I'M DOING IT, I'M GOING JETPACKING IN SHORTS!"
*charles very slowly and carefully flies out of the garage"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

ya it’s my third favourite pack after back and fanny

vanisher

nut posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

an extremely boring man, wiping tears from his cheeks as his daughter flies extremely carefully around the driveway, training wheels discarded.

google THIS

Boring Jetpack Man: Hmm, that chill blue forum might enjoy hearing about my jetpack. For now, though, I'd rather see if any goons know of any deals on jetpack accessories, or even coupons.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

JetThePackManFart will never post

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"I should have saved my money for the whole jet."

Jaguars!

Boring jetpack man blowing away the enthusiasts society with photos of diesel electric locomotives taken from inaccessible places

Jaguars!

Boring jetpack man flys alongside the birds for his birdwatching, but his photos are still terrible because he's trying to take pictures from a moving jet pack

vanisher

jetpack guy shows up but he's got a steampunk vibe going on

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

jetpack guy sees a rocket booster addon but puts it his wishlist so he can pick it up on sale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

jetpack guy is actually that dude trying to sell you solar panels in home depot