Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
They can't lick our Dick!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

can't wait for the imminent death of capitalism

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

*writes lengthy essay on algerian independence and its implications for u.s. military occupations in s.e. asia. gets voted 1 by all the spooks

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

just cannot stop being horny for disney shere khan

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

so loving sick of those feckless liberal sellouts in the Weather Underground

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Ronald Reagan is a really lovely actor. I can't imagine he could be this bad at anything else.

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?
Baby boomers will change the future!

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Listen ok I get it, I disagree with Big Daddy as much as the next guy, but to say the US Government lie about something as serious as our boys being attacked in Tonkin...well Im just saying hope you got your rubles in advance Boris!

Schlonged Again
Jan 30, 2016

NIXUMO!!!

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

NICON

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

If youre serious about social progress in the US you just have to read what the Ad Hoc Committee for a Marxist-Leninist Party, they really have some seriously good things to say.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I think black people should have ri- *shot by fbi sniper*

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Hope Walter Cronkite runs for prez

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

laugh in normalized dick ffs

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
i'm gay into rough trade

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

*catches a 24 hour probe for calling william buckley a mongoloid

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

It's depressing to see mainstream media outlets like World Marxist Review give so much attention to the tired old establishment politicians in the USSR and the Eastern Block and so little to dynamic young leaders like Pol Pot.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

(but with a hard r)

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
haha wow general strikes work and are feasible

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Can't believe cumshitter is under 50

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

haha wow general strikes work and are feasible

bonjour, Parisian

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Can't believe cumshitter is under 50

also hamprince hasn't been run out of here yet

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Wow this carpenter and filmmaker guy Bernie Sanders should run for president when hes 35

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i had gay sex with bobby kennedy. hes dead now, so youll just have to take my word for it

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

COMPUTERS ARE A BLIGHT ON THE WORLD AND CANT EVEN HOLD ALL THAT MU

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

:toxx: SDS is gonna usher in communism in America

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Underwater Demolitions Team, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on PAVN, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words.

You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the mail? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your postmark is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue.

But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

so trust me on this, we do a few runs from Algiers to Marseille and bam, we fixed the revolution

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

the hungarian "revolution" in 1956 was rightfully quashed and the czech "revolution" also will be :ussr:

2fat4sex
Apr 18, 2005

Hey guys I just got this weird letter in the mail, what does "Order to Report for Induction" mean?

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?
Thank god they developed a vaccine for the Hong Kong Flu after only 4 months, can you imagine if they hadn't?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

just lol if you think the us is bombing laos. the cia isn't that monstrous

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Oh boy this Kennedy guy sure is dreamy. I hope he invites me for a ride in his automobile.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Lol McDonalds I got your Big Mac right here. What a dumb name it will never sell.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
No wireless. Less space than a record. Lame.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

We are ten years away from solar powered cars and five from legal weed

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

I will never sell out!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Pubert Humphrey am i rite fellow yippies

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
the existence of the urination film is certain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
The presidency is always decided in a piss filled room...