Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

World King. What happened on the Island?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I open my eyes, and I'm staring at the scar on my palm, hand shaking with twitch.
The World King is saying something, but it's drowned by the speakers roaring into reverberation all around us.
He can't finish- if he does, our attentions will be lost, and we'll surely be torn apart by the hatred now aware of our life and undeath.

[OST:

It's so loud, and it hurts. I know that we're about to intersect with the hate, but the skull shivers with a reassurance.
(I know it. You're doing well- we're reaching capitulation. Something is heavy with the intent of order, and it will see us forced into pattern, out of the Back.)
I nod, blinded by my own abundant sweat, clear and heatless as the humidity slowly deforms the information of my own existence. I feel it, too.
(You must act as if you belong. You must not panic when the hatred makes war. It's here, now.)

I turn around and adjust my tie, everything back to ceremony wear as I look up at the grand stair score of the thousandfold floor. This is a jewelry department store! Of course I'm here to shop, and force onto nothing the idea of adorning myself with useless baubles. Ohhh, but they can't resist the idea of being useful somehow, can they? I smell it- the reek of bleach heated to boiling and used to hose down every single pore of the unclean tiles. They're trying so hard. Every gem promises an infinity of fortune and grand. So I walk towards the open floor, suit fine and well, a display of my right to exist in a space that would butcher me if it knew what I really was. The lights scald my eyes with euphotonic grease, but I grin hard enough to nearly draw blood. While the hate approaches, voices start to speak from nothing, my spine expanding and threatening to tear itself from the pure horror of hearing dead silence force itself into a voice. It's happening. It's here. I have to buy a lovely gemstone from this extremely high end department store to fit in. The space of hate is bright, and it's sent something to CREATE HELP for us. No escape.

[OST:
OST: War In Hell

SOFTLESS

SOFTLESS

[OST:
[OST:
[OST:

warm hisses of heatless steam slither down my exposed neck

CREATE HELP posted:

Hi! Hello there. How are you? What can I help you with? Where would you like to go? What do you need today? What would you like to look at? Where can I guide you? Can I ask you some questions to help narrow your search? Do you have one of our cards? Can I request your bank balance? What will you be paying with? Are you ready to order? Did you need more time? Did you need to see our selection again? Can I sign you up for our programs? Are you logged in? Have you been searched? Are you actually buying, or just browsing? Of course I can help you! I'm happy to help you. Please let me help you. Is that something I can help you with? I'm here to help you with anything you need. What else did you need? Is this what you were looking for? What else are you looking for? Did you need help finding that? Do you want help reaching that? Let me get someone to fetch that for you. Did you have proof of who you are? Will you be paying now or later? Are you a returning customer? Do you need to speak with a higher hierarchy? Are you pleased with your purchase? Did you want to make a return? Can you provide receipts? Are you in our system? Hi!
code:
STATRANK#COSTNOTESSTAAA332HP33/DMG6dDXC11-IQC10-HTB151DR+1WLS203+HyenaheartPEB131HPAAA33-Death:-33/-165FPB15-Tired:3/-15SPB6-(11+15)(/4)=(6.50)DMAAA6d-SkillBonus:+0DRF0-DR11DEC-2--2tobeHit
CurrentLocation:CruCitsubmall_0023AllyCheck:WORLDKINGBURNERKWIATStatus:RubyInjectPercolate;DARK;ViableAddict-1;LATESMIERCIAKILL;catrequest
Again the neon drool drips past my clenched teeth. I stop my eyes from rolling as I let my hand rest on the grease-caked display case, summoning up my every intention.

(!Tyranny - Put Them In Their Place) 18 - [3]+[6]+[2] = 11 - Success. Remember - the powerful don't gently caress UP. Don't you ever gently caress up. One mistake, and you're paying for it with your life.
「I n e v i t a b l e」+「MC&D Raffle Ticket」
[OST:
I drag the smile and nod at nothing and look at them with raw bleeding contempt. I tell them I'm rich, I'm important, I have no patience, so stop wasting my loving time and show me the best you have, now.

CREATE HELP posted:

Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course. Of course.

BOSS FIGHT LOG posted:

showcases the top select w⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾
⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾
71,537,851,562,234,410 DAMAGE⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾⫾...but the Reactor Shielding absorbed the mass attack, shattering with explosive force!
The deflected force scatters to the surro[OST: [OST:
code:
The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! The Crumbling City suffers an attack of Mass Destruction! (x9999)

CREATE HELP posted:

OpenShopMenuRefUKNWCheckCharacterMoodDialogueRef"our automated system? It's the most private possible shopping experience. No anxiety, no pressure, no contact. Utter-Sterile. How do you like"
GEMDROPTABLE
ẁ̵̶̵̴̨̢̡̢̛́̕̕͟͟͢͜͜͜͞͡o҉̨̛̀́̕͢͟҉̕͢҉̸̨̢̀͘͜͢͢͠ŗ́̀̕͢͢͠҉̴̵̨̀́̕͟͜͟͜͝͠͞t̶̷̸̢̧̛́̕͝͞͡҉̴̶̸͜͜͏̨͟͡h̶̢̛́́̀͝͏̴̸̴̷̷̶̡̢̀͜͡͡͞ĺ̵̵̷̡̧̢̨̢̛̛́̀͘͟͟͟͟͞͝͡e҉̢̨҉҉̴̵̵̢̡̨̢͘͢͢͡͞҉̕͢͞s̸̛̀͟͞҉̡́͜҉̢͟͢͠҉̸̛͏́͏͞s̶̨̕͢͠҉̵̵̡̡͟͢͡҉̡҉̴̀͟͟͟
dropBIFFUSIONSTONEdropCLEARCRYSTALdropIRIDESCFLESHdropEUDIAMONDdropSUPRAGLASSdrop
Your hands rate at... 92% Clean! Of course you can handle the wares. Oh, take a look! [OST:
Oh, take a look!

BOSS FIGHT LOG posted:

The World King begins to charge a spell...
...but is distracted by the sales pitch!

⫾⫾&⫾ offers only the best, of the best, of the best. I am President Amey, and I'm happy to present to you

"But can you afford it? Power duality through colorscreen lensing."

to present to you

"But can you afford it? Plucked threads of magic through a washing prism."

to present to you

"But can you afford it? The surgery of your nature across the flash of refracting meats."

to present to you

"But can you afford it? The brutality of the richest spells never meant for release."

to present to you

"But can you afford it? Percolated extraction of the most intimate pieces of an art."

to present to you

TURN 1 [SKIP] - TURN 2 [SKIP] - TURN 3 [SKIP] - TURN 4 [SKIP] - TURN 5 [SKIP] - TURN 6 [SKIP] - TURN 7 [SKIP] - TURN 8 [SKIP] - TURN 9 [SKIP] - TURN 10 [SKIP] - TURN 11 [SKIP] - TURN 12 [SKIP] - TURN 13 [SKIP] - TURN 14 [SKIP] - TURN 15 [SKIP] - TURN 16 [SKIP] - TURN 17 [SKIP] - TURN 18 [SKIP] - TURN 19 [SKIP] - TURN 20 [SKIP] - TURN 21 ORDER - [CruCitsubmall_0023, World King, I]

Aabcehmu
Apr 27, 2013

Confusion As a Natural State of Being
I hope that fusing four of our techniques together doesn't have horribly destructive results on the stability of the game!

Aabcehmu fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Apr 26, 2024

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

the gun is good. the nothing is evil.

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

...I think the Blue Book might've talked about this place, or something similar. About it being the only way to get some magics? I don't know if that's a good thing. But, went with Old Magiks anyways. :shrug:

Mechtroid
Feb 14, 2014
Wait.

Black August posted:

code:
ViableAddict-1

We're addicted to viable? Is there a countdown until the withdrawals hit?

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

LATESMIERCIAKILL;catrequest

i was not aware we managed to achieve the lofty rank of a FF14 Paladin, with his signature ability of "Request cat"
jokes aside, what the gently caress is LATESMIERCIAKILL?

Would love to become an element inspect picker (clearly a subset of a Pickle Inspector) but looking at poll results, that's clearly not an option.
And whoever's voting for ZA WARUDO, i see you.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.
Hey, can you take a vote off option 1? i was trying to view results on my phone to see how the poll was going and accidentally voted a second time.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Noooo I voted for option one, leave it on. It was still losing after I voted.

Aabcehmu
Apr 27, 2013

Regallion posted:

LATESMIERCIAKILL;catrequest

i was not aware we managed to achieve the lofty rank of a FF14 Paladin, with his signature ability of "Request cat"
jokes aside, what the gently caress is LATESMIERCIAKILL?

Would love to become an element inspect picker (clearly a subset of a Pickle Inspector) but looking at poll results, that's clearly not an option.
And whoever's voting for ZA WARUDO, i see you.

LATESMIERCIAKILL is the event that gets called if we miss the deadline for collecting all seven lord souls, I suspect. It's Smiercia killing us for being late.

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
Didn't we already the deadline miss once? Or was that where she punished us for 'missing' a kill?

Aabcehmu
Apr 27, 2013

Radio Free Walrus posted:

Didn't we already the deadline miss once? Or was that where she punished us for 'missing' a kill?

That was her being annoyed at us not killing Red and Blue at camp, I think.

e-

The deadline is one full year, I think. If we're not done before then she's going to just immediately kill us, not just punish us.

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

I think/hope "catrequest" is more that the cats are requesting their Ambassador :kimchi:

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Of course you can't afford it.

CALLEVENT:fuseTech1fuseTech2uniquetech

everything is on my sword; get off! The World King tries notargetWHITE
CALLEVENT:enchantswap001000
Let's order takeout tonight. The World King tries randGEMSPELL
CALLEVENT:TechinversionCtype
oops, *PULLS GUN*. The World King tries FIREDARKEARTH_SPELL003
CALLEVENT:carbonCollege_old
oh, I shouldn't have done that. oh, I shouldn't have done that. The World King tries WORLD

CALLEVENT:elementinspectpicker

...LOADING

Mechtroid
Feb 14, 2014

...I think we messed up the world map, fam.

Aabcehmu
Apr 27, 2013

Five lords left, and five harrowings on the map...

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I turn my back to the immensity of fleshfins fanning the soup-chunk airs. I feel barren, realizing that the liquid black concrete that once flowed around me is now destroyed, all protections lost. I smile! Bright and important. This is exactly how it's supposed to be. Immediate and ultimate death always one more second away, and you are absolutely not allowed to acknowledge it. So I don't. I set the World King down and lean on the the gorgeous glass countertop, feeling it bleed thick sweat-grease. I point down smoothly. That one.

I know that in order to win this, I need to give into my crown. I know the World King isn't blaming me. I don't know how to feel about that.
So I let go and let my gravity come down come round, and I know that in order to find victory and walk out of the Back,

I have to be a complete psychopath.

The first step is to assess. They're over the counter from me. No- don't imagine what's at my back. That doesn't exist yet.
This does, in front of me, selling me a gem, trying to
CREATE HELP.
I inhale and rest my hand on the iron skull, my heatless brain bubbling with the memory of the stage.
Children- watch me close now. I'm going to show you how to create an incident. I'm going to teach you how to create fear.

TYRANNY ANXIETY: [ X ][ X ][ X ][ X ][ X ][ X ][ X ][80%]

First, I take the stone and pocket it while maintaining eye contact. I let my visage drop, to the loathing that's the truth. I spit in their face, the hard and fast kind that means it, that wants to mark you dirty and hated.
Now children, no, no. Listen to me. I know- you're being so eager. You think next you take out the gun, and you make the chamber slam, one two three, but no. That's just shock. Numbing. So common and sudden and expected.
This is why you lead with the spit to their face, children. You're here to WALK. To wear a CROWN. To make them in AWE.
See how they're reaching up to wipe their face and shout? This is when you take out the sharp. You lean and grab them by the collar and shake them while baring teeth with all the anger you've never been allowed to express.
You don't shoot, bang bang. No. You slow it. Animal. You start with the sharp chunking their throat wide while you tell them to shut up. You shake them as they stain the counter with the color of iron, and then you throw them down like trash.
You walk away and don't watch them die slow, unable to call out for help. This is how you start it, children.
And look at that- we got a free fine stone. No charge. You gave them the king of credit card with no limit, and all it takes is one hard fast swipe.
Do not look at the hate behind you. Do what I do instead; hold it, low-sharp slung. Do you understand, children? You force the hate to be either in your hand, or ahead of you. You push the current. You create the fear. Say it.
I create the fear. I create the fear. I create the fear.
I walk down the scalding white tile floors towards the far end of the department gorgeous, holding the World King while I mark and measure and point the next conquest in this lesson.
Look at this, children. The fear is slow, uncertain, confusing, so much warmer than just rushing it with a gun-two click. You want the slow bleed. Someone will find them and realize they can only watch them die- their help is too late.
Oh, that will stick with you, children. It stays there for ever and ever, void-black stain. Watching them die, and that's all you can do. But we can't let it stop there! I said I'd teach you how to
create fear.

Walk confident. Head high. They never question you if you act like that. See? How they animal around among the baubles and brights? Look, two right there just gawking. They're going to turn and ask, they're going to say something slow and stupid while they jitter with dull nerves. Your job is to turn to them with a smile and you put all the strength into the back-pull lunge-push. It's momentum, children. Like a train collision, or missile pierce. This is why your grab them and force them to sway into your leverage, so the sharp does the right high note sing and sinks through and through, and God help me oh Almighty, monstrous strength is every dream you ever denied yourself. Look at that, children. EFFORTLESS. Clean through kill, smiling still as I watch their eyes just make the most contemptible shape and brightness, just utter impatience for how stupid it looks. No dignity, no point, no care. Just a sharp yank back, like it's stuck in hot jellied wood, children, and it comes out and they're just gone. The one next to them is going to make an obnoxious animal noise, a screeching hooting holler that only inspires you to reach out and grab them and shake them, and shake them, and you smile for the camera as you wait for that vile whiplash neck-flop to suddenly get real noodle-limp. Oh children, that's when you get it out of your system with one more good hark shake, and you throw them to the pile. You shove over a display for effect, just another note in the slow of chaos. People will hear it and think; where's the bang bang? No no. Do it slow. Do it slow. Keep walking. Proud. Bright. With a feeling inside like you're finally in harmony with yourself. Finally some relief! Finally, finally some conversation. People are running past, and I know, children listen, I know that they have eyes and will send violences. This is why you need the slow fierce. Save the chamber one-six for when it counts. Just sow it for now, that feeling that any space you enter will be the final, will be END.

(...)

I know that the skull is speaking. But I'm gone. Gone to the sheer healing of no longer pretending I don't wear a crown. We're going to walk out now, children. There's going to be resistance, but I already resolved how I'll deal with it. I know, I know that it's 71,537,851,562,234,410 DAMAGE and there is nothing past that. Don't fear- this is why I chunked them, children. Why I shook and walked. To make them understand that I'm going to harm . I'm going to show you, children. I'll show you how this was always going to turn out. This was never in doubt. Let me teach you, gently, as I pull my sword. There's an EXIT. It's tall, bright, bright, tall, thin, bright, thin, thin, tall, bright, thin, bright, bright, bright. When you harm, they agitate, and if you're the wrong kind of life, they'll be allowed to murder you. They'll send one of them. They'll send something that swims on fins of sweaty hot hate, through thick pudding puke with the slimes of past kills rotting. They'll obstruct the EXIT, and it forces me to use overwhelming force so they know to fear me. The World King and I both. Isn't he a great guest star for today's show, children? This horrible ancient awful thing who I adore because he was so sweet to my little chibby baby. Will you learn that lesson with me as we harm, children? The lesson of sick devotion to anything that shows you kindness.

Now watch me, children.

BOSSEVENTEVENT posted:

I stand, head lowered. Before the World King and I is pure hate capable of 71,537,851,562,234,410 DAMAGE.
There's only one response I have to this, and because of my Back-clean state of awareness, I know what it can do.
It's funny, since I can't remember yet why I can do this. Only that I can.
I look up at what I want to create fear in. My eye itches so badly. So I part my hair, and point my sword.

SOLAR MOTE
SOLAR MOTE

[Ç̸̷̕͘͟͢͞O̡̨̨͘͡͝҉̀Ŗ̶̨̨́́́͜R̴̕͟͜͏̀͟҉U̵̴̢͏̵̴̢́P̸̵̡̧͢͟͡͏T̶́́͏̛́́͢Ȩ̷̕̕͏̡́͘D̡̛̛̀͢͞͝͠]
[Ç̸̵̛͢͞͡͡Ó̷̧͞҉͢͡҉R̶̸͢͟͡͞͡͞R҉̶̧̧̧̀͘͟Ų͟͞҉̨́́͞P̛҉̛̀́̀́͢T́̕͏̴̛͜͟͟E҉̸̷̴̛͘͢͜D̶̶͜҉̧͜͜͜]

[̶CO҉R͘͝R̴U̢̕͡P̡Ţ̢̡I̸O͠N ̧̀R͡I̕͠S͏͠K̷̢̕]́

(Will 20 - 7 Measures of Radiance) 13 - [6]+[6]+[1] = 13 - JUST Made It.

Oh, I feel it boil bright in my molten blood. Oh God it's pure thunder-drenched hot.
I summon the power, and I show you, children. I show you twice.
Something horrifying blossoms from my eye, the mote in it growing enormous with petals and burning massive red.

ULTIMATE HELL ART -「NUCLEAR」
ULTIMATE HELL ART -「NUCLEAR」

You deal 666 nuclear damage!
You deal 666 nuclear damage!

SOFTLESS is blown away by the attac̸͢͡͏̢̪̼͖̹̩̰͚͖͢͜͞k͢͏̴̸̪̤͚̜̮̣̞̲́͘͞͞!̶̴͏̸̛̼̫̳̠̝̞̣͖̀̀͘ ̷̸̵̧̨̧̫̱̼͍̰̜̱̭͟͡ ͟͞͏̧̨̼͓̥͙̥̳̰̥͢͠͞ ̴͘͟͟͞͏҉̗̣̞͇̳̪͔͝ͅ ̕͜҉҉̶̧̠̜̻̮̘̼̰̘̀͠ ̷͟͢͢͏̴̷̡̺͈̹͙̦̯̘̫ ҉̵̧̨̯͉̪͚̫͓̩͍͟͟͟͠ ̵̀͘͝͏̡͔͙̠̣͈̦͈̪͟͟ ̶̡̨̨̨̪̺̣̻̙̮͎́́͜ͅ ̶̡͘͟͏̡͏̜̺̩̖͚̭̖̖͞ ̵̴̸̴̛͓̯̳̘̤͖͚͕͢͡͡ ̶̧̧̪͔̘̜̫̖̤̙̀̀͘̕͟ ̛҉̡̡̪̪͚̰̣͕̪͙̀́͘͟ ̡̧̀͟͏̧̭̗̘̟͉̪̞̹̀̀ ̷̨͟҉̧̳̥̩͉̥̫͙̯͜͜͞ ̴̢̡̢͘͢҉̠̲̪͚͓͍͖͡ͅ ̴̷̷́͢͏̙̯̻̦̹̠́̀ͅͅ ̸̸̢̢̛̕͘҉͍̞̜͈̩͉̣̙ ̸̴̵̡͈͉̻̞̦̳̱̭́͢͟͞ ͏̲̗̮̜̬̥̺̪́̀̕̕͟͟͠ ̶̧͡͏̸͏̢̝̟̫̼͓̲͈͢ͅ ̶̢́͟͏̷͞͏̣̱̮̞̪̟̖̳ ̶̢̛̺̭̭̱̫̦̖̝͘͡͝͞͞ ̧̛̕̕͟҉̴̴̣̣̼̞̳͎̫̬ ̴̸͏̴̢̛̘͙̮̺͇̤̥͕͝͡ ̛̹̻̝̥͈͖̰́̀͘͟͠͞͠ͅ ̶҉̸̨̛͇͓̪̲̦̙̘̲͘͘͜ ̛̛̙̻̬̻̙͍̱̬́͘͜͜͡͡ ̶̵͏̧҉̸̴̬̦̣̭̩͙̰̮͘ ̶̢̛̕͢͞҉̧͍̻̪̣̬͕̘̩ ̴҉̨̨̛̯̯͔̣̱͍͖̣̀͜͜ ̶̧̝̟̦̠͖͎̼̭̀́̀́̕͠ ͏̧̨̛̩̣̳̰̦̯͖̲͘͘̕͢ ҉̸̴̵̛̫̰̼̰̗̼̤̣͠͝͝ ̷̢̧̛̥̥̲͉̘͎̗̰͢͝͝͝ ̷͢͡͡͞͏̸̶̻͎͖͈̖̬͍̟ ̀҉̸̡̨҉̯̲̜̠͖̗͚̠́͞ ̶̶̶̶̬̜̣͕̻͚̩͓̕͡͠͝ ̶̸̴̢̛͎͉̙̣͇̘͍̯͘͜͝ ̨̨̡̛͍̝̪̣̙͙̥̺͘͘͘͘ ̴̴̡̛͈̘̹͓͓͓̟̀͢͟͜ͅ ̴̶̡̢͏̷̢̤̺̙͈̦̯̠̲͟ ̴̵̸͍͇͔̳͇̮̗̞͘͘͟͝͝ ̡̧́͏̢͚̥̗̯̯̖͓́͢͜ͅ ̨͘͜͜͝͞͝҉͔̖̜̘̘̝̫̖ ̸̶̨̘͇̥̮̗͉̩͇͢͟͢͢͠ ̶̸̧̛͕̠͉̹͇̜͓̫͟͡͝͠ ̷̢̘̭̦͓̗̺̱̞́͢͢͝͞͞ ̷̵̴̶́͢͠͏̪͙͚̖̫̬̮̺ ̵͏҉̷̸̸̶̢̮̱̬̳̩̮͕̞ ̴̡҉̸̴̻̤͈̗̫̳̳̺̀̀͜ ̵̴̢̀͢͏̞͉͔̬̣͓͉͍̕͜ ͏̶̡̨̛̼͇͙̣̣̫̻̖͟͡͠ ̸̵̸̢̟̜̱̪̗͙̬͎͜͢͡͡ ̧̨͕̳͖̰̻̲̣́͢͜͡͝͝ͅ ͏͘͏̷̶̶̵̡̖̱̘̹̰̭̦ͅ ̶̶̀̀́̕͏̵̠̥͈̗̼̦̲̫ ͜͝҉̷̛̺̻͈̺̪̼͍͓̀͟͢ ̶̵̡̡̛̙̗̫͎̹͙̪̰̀̀͢ ̶̶̀͟͝҉̛̝͓̰̹̦͈̗͚͜ ̨̛̣̹̳̜̱̬̬̥́͘̕͜͞͞ ̶̧̛̀͜͢͏̷͚̲̜̹͈͈̱ͅ ̗͕̟̣̘̫̯͈́́͟͜͜͢͝͞ ̶̴̢̢̛͔̤̖̭͖͈̯́͜͞ͅ ̸̴̴̛̝̥̘̬̤̩̥͖́̕͘͢ ̷̧͞͡͞͏̝̺̖͎̗͍͞͝ͅͅ ̵̴̷̧͍̰̠̬͇̞̙̺̀̕͜͠ ̷̵̵̴̡͉̟͇̦͎̬͔͙͜͠͠ ̴̵̡̢͖̩̫̹̫̬͇͜͝͝͡ͅ ̷̴̡̗͙̜̹̟͉̲̪͘͝͞͡͠ ̶̷̵̨̤͚̰͚̻̦̯͉́̀͝͝ ̷̨̡͘͡͡͏̖͉̻̤̻̯͉͘ͅ ̴͏̴̵̸͕̠͉̥̰͙̼̭̕͜͞ ̨̕҉͏̢̧̛̞̥̪̬̟̯̳̯͘ ̶̡̛̀͜͟͡͏͓͎̙̤̩̤̫̟ ̷̀̀̕͜͏̦̫̹̲̻̣̲̩͡͞ ͞͞͏̢̧̛̻̺͖̘̯̗̟͙̕͝ ̴̶̵̧̕͟͡͏̱͔͔̜͚̮̺̥ ̨̨̡͓̱̻̺͙̯̳̬̕͢͡͡͡ ͏̧̰̰͕̣̻̬͓̕͜͟͡͡͠ͅ ̵̴̡̨̛̛̙̗̣̬͉̗̟̬́͡ ͏̸̴̨̨̛̛͖̘̺̝̪̳̼̟̕ ̡͏̸̶̡͈͖̯̤̳̗̜̝̀͜͝ ̶̷̨̧̜̲̣̝̹̣̯̝͘͜͢͟ ̷̴̷̴̡̞̻̲͚̼̹̺̩͜͜͞ ̵̶̷̨̤͖͈̮͓̦͍̞͘̕͠͞ ̷̮̝̱̯̰̰̩͕͘͘̕͜͢͠͝ ̶̴̢̨͈̙̭̗͇͔̪̜̀͢͢͞ ̛҉̀͏̵̶̴̝͙͙̤͈̬̪̘͜ ̷̨̛̛̩͍̲̯̗̬̖̤̀̕͟͢ ̢͘̕͟͡҉̴̪̬̠͖̣̣̺̞͝ ̴̨̥͓̖̥̣͕̱͕͜͢͟͟͠͡ ̶͢͏̶̸͟͡҉̼͈̝͉̳̜̰͙ ̷̴̨̛͓̞̦̹͖͓̘̥̕͜͝͞ ͏̴̡҉̨̛̘̩̺̜͉̤͓̖́́ ̴̸̧́͡͠҉̧̹̟̘̺̫̰̤̣ ̴̡́͘̕͘͡҉̦̖̺̠̗͈͇̣ ̶̷̡́͜͟͝҉̯͍̩̦̻͍̣̥
͘҉̵̸̸̨̛̘̲͓̜͓̯̪͇͠ ͏̨҉̵̜̣̳͇̠̣̭̼́͘͜͢ ҉̷̵̢̛̰͍̙̹͙̙̬̬͘͡͡ ̨̧̨̤̠͙͓̙̼̭͔͘͟͢͜͠ ̸̸̢͟͝͏̦̭̜̼̘̞̩̟́́ ̡͠҉̢̕͢͠҉̤̦͔̼̦̟͚ͅ ̵̨͟͞͝҉͏̴̹̤̥̤̻͓̹͓ ̷͜͢͢͞͝҉̷͚̯̰̬͈̯̖̭ ̶̕͞͏̡̛̛̗̹̙̹̰̖̠͎͢ ̢̨̛͔̗̱͉̗̺͎̕͢͢͡͝ͅ ͘̕͜͞͠҉̨͙͕̥͎̩̻͜ͅͅ ̷̛҉͟҉̷̧͓̭̗͍͓͕̖̱͝ ̶̢̀҉͘͜͏͕͖͇̙̯͎͎͠ͅ ̸̶̡͘͠͏̴̶͉̲͔̙͚͕͎̖ ͏̷̵͏̷̢̺̞̦͈̥̤̜͍͜͠ ̴̢͡͏̵͞͏̵͎̪͍̗͈͔̱̟ ̶̢͢͞҉̴̀͏̥̼̫̖̞̮̘͔ ̕͏̵͔̰̝̘̼̮͇́́̀̀͠ͅ ͏̸̴̨͟͏̶̨͕̱̘̪͔̬̣̲ ̛͢͡͏̵̪̹̠̲̲͔̦̪͢͠͞ ̵̷̵̶̨͍̼̟̱͕̬̗̲̀͠͠ ̷̵̨̡̛̟͖̗̣͎͔͎́̕͝ͅ ̸̶̴̡̧̀͝҉̫̟̺̘̲͉̯͚ ̶̶̵̴̢̱̼͙̣̗͍̮̞̀̀̕ ̡̧͍̬̙͇͇͇̳̀́̕͘͜͞ͅ ̵̧́͘͜͡҉͉̳͉̮͎̮̯̱͠ ̶̴͜͟҉̢̧͚͈̮̻̞͇̼́ͅ ̵̶̴̡̛͉̭̦̭͈̠͖̀͡͠ͅ ̢͏̶̴̧͜͠҉̮̣̠̭͚̘̦̯ ̵̡̧͈̙̖̻̬̝͖̼́͝͡͝͞ ̵̶̢̧̧͇̭̟͖̮͕͎̀̕͘ͅ ̵̕͏̸҉̨̛̣͎̱̺̬̤̭͙͘ ̷̷̵̢̧̛̪̼͕͓̺̼̱͇̕͠ ̸̴̵̘̞̲̹̪̲̩̀͢͢͝͡ͅ ̷̴̷̨̡̧͍͈̙̗͉̘͕̺́̀ ̷͜͡҉҉̵̨̪͔͉̜̣̱̥̭͜ ̸̴̡͔̩̘̲͎̹̩̭͘͢͠͝͞ ͞͏̷̶̢̻̪̳͖̬̲͙͟͜͠ͅ ̸̢̧̛̹͇̹͚̪̺͉̹͢͠͠͞ ̡̨̡͕̲̺̱͇͉̱̩́́͜͜͞ ̵̸̧͜͏̷̙͎͇̱͔̻̭̥͘͟ ̨̢́͟͜͏͖͔͎̗̗͓̲͍͡͝ ̸̨̼̟͔̼̯̩͇͉̀̕͜͜͢͝ ̴̸̵̴̩̲̞̣̮̺̥̘́͘͘͞ ̴̵̶̴̬̲̥̬̺͈̲́͢͟͡ͅ ͏̵̴̢̩̗̝͉̭̣̳͜͜͜͡ͅ ̶̸̡̡̪̪͉̱͔͎͍͇̀͜͡͡ ̶̶̢͘͘҉̶̨̟̘͔̣͚̙̣͙ ̶̵̴̛̛͝҉̹̖̺̝̫̗̩͇͟ ̴̨̨̱͖͈̘̻̝͈͍̀͟͠͠͡ ̷͘͝҉́҉̧͔̥̺͇̜͇̬̳͜ ̸̸̴̨̤̻̝͚͎̖̞̖̕͟͜͠ ̶̸̡͍̲̪͓̮̮̞́̕͢͟͠ͅ ̵̸̨̛̩̦̗̲̯͚̤̀̕͜͜ͅ ̢̛̛͍̥̖̫̻͎͚̕͢͜͡͡ͅ ̴̀͝҉͘͏̡̨̟̱̺͓̥̤̝ͅ ̵̢̛͉̱̳̗̬͍̻̀͜͡͞͠ͅ ̡̀̕̕҉̧͚͇̞̰̖̹̝͟͝ͅ ̧̡̨̛̜͇̺̝͕̜͔͍̕͢͟͝ ̷̧̝̜̪̦̝̤͎͙̕͜͠͞͞͞ ͏̙̖̖̖̩̙̲̖́͜͢͜͢͝͞ ̴̸̨̨̯̟̹͈̲̫͓͍͘͡͞͡ ̵̨̧̛̝̪̖̖̱̘͕͇̕͟͢͞ ̴̧̨̬̬͇̳̤̭̰͇͘͜͠͝͡ ̵̧̡̨̳̞̼̝̭͕̲̖́̀͡͡ ̷̵̢̧̛̱͖̱̺͈͙͇́͟͞ͅ ̷̴̴̶̕͞͏̸͈̗̹̙̤̰͉̺ ̵̶̡̡̀҉̛͓͚͙̺̹̭̠͖̀ ͠͞҉̀҉̡̠̮̮͇̥͔͙̫̀̕ ͢҉͟͢͡҉̸̵͓̝̣̪̠̞͔̼ ̴͝͏͢͜͝͏͕̞̞̜̟̣̳̰͞ ̴̡̫͈̲̜̗̦̮̜̀̕̕͜͞͞ ̴̢̭̪͉͇͔̱̙̺́͘͘͘͞͝ ̵҉̀҉̶̶̨̗̬̭͕̯͉̘͇͡ ̸̀́̕҉̸̧̢̩̹̺̖͈͔̗͚ ҉̶̨̧͟҉͇̖͇͔̟̞͎͇̕͝ ̨̧̫̘̘͚̭̙͇̺́͘͜͟͝͞ ̴̨̱͓̥̮͚̠͉͘̕͠͝͠͠ͅ ̵̧̡̛̳̹̦̫̯̰͖̰̕͝͠͠ ̨̡҉̡̢̛͇͓̪̥̞̙̤͢͞ͅ ̴̷̨̬̼̫̬̬͍̟͉̕͟͝͞͝ ̸̵̶̨͕͎̟̩͈̺̭̻͡͡͠͝ ̷̵̡̧̧̛̥͔͍͎̲̹͍̯͟͜ ̶͘͟͡͏҉̸̠̖̮̯̬̫̳͜ͅ ̸̢̢̱͕̻̘̗͖̻̮̀͘͘̕͘ ̷̨̧̢̨̨̛̱̯͇̞͓̠̮̖͞ ̸͜͠҉̴̴̢̥͓̪̱̣̙̦̕ͅ ̷͘͡͏̵̶̡̫̖̤̥̻̼̳͚͜ ̷͝͠͠͏̸̧̙̹͉̠̯̱̜̜͝
̷̸̡̧̡̛̛̳͖͇̥̣̘̥͟ͅ ̶̠̭̞̰̭̻̳́͜͟͢͟͡͠ͅ ̨̬͕̫̤̘͎̭̭́͘͘̕͟͞͠ ̴̧̰̻͚͓̘̮̱̝͜͜͟͜͠͝ ̶̡̢̲͖̭̯̬̮͍͓́́̕͜͢ ͢͏̵̷̧̣̤͎̗̘̖͈̗̀͢͠ ̸̧̺͚̞̖̝̞̰͓̕̕͠͠͝͞ ͡҉̷̴̶͔̲͖̖̮̻̯̞͘͜͠ ̷̛́҉̵̵̢͎̟̣̟̪̻̹͟ͅ ̴̡̕͢͜҉̛̺͇̘̱̤̥̠͡ͅ ͜҉̵̡̯̰̙̥̣̝̺̀́͢͞ͅ ̡̨̲̘̺͙͕̝̺̳̀͘̕͢͟͠ ̨̤̣͓̖̱͖̱͎̀̀͘͝͞͞͡ ̶͢҉̧̨́͜҉̻̪̖͔̣͚͍̬ ̶̵̴̨̨̳͉̭̪̮͍̥̳͘͞͠ ͏̨́͡͡҉̶̨͓̪̱͈̣͙͖̥ ͏̸̨̨̛̘͖͎͚̺̙̙͉͘͞͡ ̶͟͡͏̸̬͚̺̟̯͎̱͍̀͘͝ ̴҉͢͝҉̨̰̲͙̳̩̬̠̭́̀ ͞҉̶̨̡̹̼̪̝̦͈̤́͢͞ͅ ҉̸̵͜͟͝͠͏̦̱̜͕̹̖̥ͅ ҉̴̵̡̡̟̘̮̗̜̻̭̠͟͢͞ ͏͏̵̧͈͖̙̲͈̻̹̳͢͝͠͠ ͘͢͞͏̱̖̲̺͙͙͓̝͘͢͢͠ ̶̴̷͘҉̥͓̲͔̰̰̯̬͢͡͝ ̴̛͉̭̹͙̜͇̳͚́͢͜͜͟͢ ͏̵̢̜͚͇̞̫͉̥̰̕͜͝͡͠ ̡̕͞͏̴҉̵̙̣͎͙̮͇̣͖̕ ̵̵̨̢͟͡҉̯̳̞̫̲̰̣̳͞ ́͡͏҉̴̢̢̙͍̜̹̤̤̫̻͡ ̶̛́͘͝͏̡̮̹̣̘͕̟̟̱͡ ̸̶̷̡̢̜̲͚̺̩͓͇̮͘͟͝ ҉̵̸̢͞҉̛҉̱̘̯͖̖̼̘̘ ̨̢̛͚̰͍͙̲̞̞̜̀͘͜͟͡ ҉̷̨́̕҉̧̢̞̜̖͎͖͓̜͉ ̶̴̸̴̧̢͔̗͇͎̥̰̺̘̀͜ ̶̡̕͝҉̵̸̸͔͈̖̯̩͉̩̲ ̷̵̷̢̧͈̩͚̹͎̻͖̩͜͝͠ ̸̴̫̱̖͈̠̝̺͢͜͜͞͞͡ͅ ̸̭̟̠̰̯̫̦̪́̕͢͟͢͞͝ ̨̨̛̛͇̟̫̝̻̩̞́͟͢͢ͅ ̵̶̷̴̧̝̬͚̫̭̞͍̼͘͠͝ ̷̷̘̱͍̘̭͓̗̀͜͠͠͞͡ͅ ̷̘̫͍͎̘̗̫͚̀̀̕͘͘͘̕ ̶̢̡̟̬̞̤̹̻̥̭́̕͜͟͝ ̵̷̢̨̡̯̦͈͕͍̥̟̼͟͠͞ ̵̀̀́͡͝҉͓͇͙͔̝̤͕̙͟ ̸̸̢̛͓͇̖̠͕̮͍̣͟͠͡͞ ̷̡̢̛̩͙̙̥͕͕̯͚́̕͘͞ ̷̧̛͙̯͔̠̟̭̪̩́͘͜͜͡ ̴̡̧̬̺̻̱̗̦̲̯̕͘͘͟͞ ̸̵̷̸̷̴̤̬͇̻͖̻̖͍͡͝ ̷̸̛͔̝̮̙̻̰̩̭̀́͘͢͝ ̴̵̧̼̖͈͎̹̥̘̣͘͜͞͞͠ ̴̡̼̭̗̪͔͙̥̖̕̕̕͢͢͞ ̕҉̸̵̡̡͓̹̹͕͕̳̖́͘ͅ ҉̷̛͕̠̺̳̹͖͍͘͘͜͞͠ͅ ̷̢͡͝҉̷͉̜̙̹͕̫̲̗͢͠ ̸̢̛̙̭͉͖͖̟̖̺̀͢͢͟͝ ̸̡̧̛̞͇̬̹͉͚͚̱͘͜͠͠ ̢҉̵̢͏̴̛͈̦̼̺̜͙͖̮͟ ̷̢̧̡̧̬̤̰͔͇͉͙̗͜͟͟ ̶̷̸̴̻̣͎͉̼̭̲͙́̕͠͞ ̶̀͜͡͏̸̴͉̰̻̜̹͈͉́ͅ ͏̴̨̨҉̢͕̭̫̱̹̮͉̖͡͞ ̸̧̧̢̡̛̤̯̫̳̖̮̯͍͢͜ ̢̨̧̛͔̫͔̪͎͖̭̩̕̕͜͝ ̵̷̧̧̛̀͠͏̥̜͚͉͖̱͕̖ ̵̷̵̢̢̛͡҉͍̠͓͉̯̙̲̞ ̵̨̧̡͖͔̙̯̞̲̫̗̕͟͢͟ ̶̸̢̮̤͎͙̬̼͉͔̀́͘̕͝ ̷̵̷̧̧͢͝͏̰̭͈̮̼̲̼̞ ̶͜҉̴̛͍̠̘̭͔̭͚͇͘͠͠ ͏̵̵̶̷́҉̫̖̭͍̱̟̲͡ͅ ̷̸́҉̷̟̫̘̦̯͖͓̬̕͢͟ ̸͏̵̡̡̨͓͙̖̮̜̻̟̩͘͟ ̸̡̀̀͟҉̸҉̲̼̗͍͕͎̬ͅ ̛̛҉̧͘͡҉̯̘̲͙̝͖͓̟͘ ̸̡̡̨͙̙͉̻̫̮͇́́͜͞ͅ ̶̛͘͞҉̞͚͍̺̙̝̫̞̕͟͞ ̷̸̡̨̡̩̺͍̫͇̱̰̖̀̕͟ ̶̨̛̤̬͎͇̩̦͚͙́̕͢͟͠ ̵̶̛̮̻̟̺͎̠̯́̀͘͟͜ͅ ̸̸̡̨̧̛̠̦͙̪̩̩͎̱͢͜ ̷̸̷̢̨̡͕̦̮̺̜̟͙͖́̕ ̧̡̯̣̲̭̲̤͖̲̀̕͢͢͠͡ ͟͏̸̛̛̦͚͓̗͔̹̠̟͘͡͠ ̸̶̛́҉̢͡͏̼̻̜͔̪̥͉̤ ̡̧̡̢̪̝̯̪̞̤̠̱͟͝͡͠ ̛̕҉̨̨̧̪͉̜̥̮͓̳͇͟͠ ̵̡̢̡̛̹̲͙͇̟̥̥͔͢͝͡ ̸̧́͘͜͏̢͈̲͕̘̠̝͉̙́ ̶̧͏̸̴̡̮̯̬͎̰̝̦̜͟͞ ̴̢҉̶̨̡̤̯̥͎̺͉̜͙͟͝ ̨̀́̕͟͟҉̡̣̙̣̲̦̬͔̗ ̷͏̡̛̯̺̤̦͚̳̫̲̕̕͟͠ ̧̨̘̘̗̖͚͇̙͈̀̕͟͝͝͡ ̴̛̀̕͝͡͏̦̘͈̮̣̯̟̻͡ ̛̠͓̤͙̘̪̦̥͘͜͢͞͞͞͡ ̶̡̀͏̷̛̲̦̬̲̟̤̲̙̕͜ ̷̶̛͞҉̸̱̟͍͉̮̙̥̯͡͞ ͏̷̷̧͘͏̠̯̩͈̯̺̯̀̕ͅ
̴̵̶̧̟͈͈͓͓͙̟̳͢͟͟͡ ̷̷̴̨͎̗̗̰̳̪̣͈̀̕͢͠ ̨͘͜͏̨͠҉̛͓͈̲̱̠̬̠̲ ̶̷̡̛͓͈̰̰̱̠̙̩͢͢͜͝ ̷̸̴̡̞̖̣̹̟̟̦̝͟͜͟͡ ̷҉̸̡̡̛̼͉͓͎̙͚̦͜͝ͅ ͘͞҉̕͞͠͡҉͓̙̙̣̗̻͓̬ ̷̷̧̮̱͚̠̰͔̥̝̀͘͜͢͝ ͏̷̷̡̢̨̙̠̟͕̝͇͙̲͜͠ ҉̶̧̧̛͈̙̥͇̪͎͓́̀͟ͅ ҉͏̶̸̨̖̖̬̗̦̣͇̼́͟͟ ̷̧̨̖̻͇̯̮̰̥̤́́͘͜͝ ̧̨̧̛̯͓͇̪̱̜̝̥̀͟͡͡ ́͏̴̸̨̢̛̮͖͙̦͇̻͖͍̀ ̴̷̧̧͏̸͙͕̯͎̘̬̳͘͜ͅ ̧́͢͞͏̴̧̤̫͚̞̪̞̠̻͠ ̶̪̮̼͕͇͔̩̀́̕͘͟͟͞ͅ ̶̢̢͈̬͚̲͓͔̘́̕͢͠͝ͅ ̡̨̡̪̖̦̬̹̭̫̦̀́͢͡͞ ̷̷̷̲̙͍̯͉̺̯̟̀͘͢͠͡ ̶̷̛̀̕͢҉͖̲̣͔̰̟̯̞͜ ̡҉̷̵̧̡͝͏̱̼̦̜̗͈͈̳ ̶̴̨̧̱̳͇̜̲̮̠̥̕͘͡͝ ̵̴̨̨̧̣̤̯̠͈̟̟̀̕͞ͅ ̵̶̷̷̧̲͎̻̫̙̲̪̫̀̀͜ ̷̷̴̸͎̣̖̼̭͓̦̫́́͜͠ ̸̴̨͙̫̰̻̻͖̬͉́͟͡͠͞ ̕͢͡҉̶̗͉̥̬͉͎̰̲͜͢͠ ̨̛̕̕͜͟͡҉̼̘̦͙̱̗̙̻ ̀̀͜͏͘̕҉̭̦̟̥̪̥̣̗́ ̨̕͘͟҉̷͡҉̮͕͙̝̻̠̪͍ ̶̶̶͔͓͎̫̤̰͕͕́͢͠͞͠ ҉̶͜͏̷̢̞̭̯̪̰͈͍̠͘͢ ̶̧̧̛̘̮̖̖̣̖̘̖͜͟͟͞ ̧̛͘͢͡͝͞͏̖͕͍͙̥̹̙̤ ̸̡̤̹͉̖͙̲̫̘́̀̕̕͟͞ ̧̡̢̧̛̹̮̮̭͇͓͎̻́͜͝ ͏̴̨̡͘͢͏̸̬̠̺̞̥͉̯͈ ̀͞҉̢҉̢̨̝̹̪͉̥̬̙̲̕ ̸̷̻͇̺̞͔̲̭̲͘̕͢͜͞͝ ̸̡̛͞͏̨̛̗̥̤͖͎̬͍̬͜ ̸̵̨̛̖̫̦̟͈̬͖̟͘͘͜͞ ̡̨̛͇̼̤̘̬̺̟̻͠͝͠͠͝ ̵̷̷̧̕͢͏̷̹̳̤̱͍̦̻͇ ̴̧̡̨̧̧̛̗̬̘̯̫̦̩̤͜ ̢̨̕͞͠͏̘͎͉͚̥̹̘̭͘͢ ̷͠͏̢҉̵̡̪̩̻̲̱͔̖̺͝ ̡̨͘͞͏҉̵̤͕͎͙̝͕͎͔̀ ̷̢͝͠͡҉̲͚̪̘͇̩̱̖͘͜ ͜҉̵̡͓̠̝̜̞̥̯̟̀͟͝͞ ͡҉̢̡̛̀͢҉̺͔̬͓̟͎͚ͅ ̢̢̯̞̟̹̰̯͍͍́̀́͘͟͞ ̸̴̵̢̛̹͎͙͕̜̤̩̺͜͠͝ ̶҉̴̢̡̡͇͓̬̞̩̻͎͢͡ͅ ̷̶̧̨̲͍̩̹̰̘͙̮̀̕̕͝ ͏̸̶̡̢̡͠͏͕̼̦͉͖͚̜̮ ̢̢̧́͘͘҉͓̞̼̙̩͔͉̼͠ ̧̡̧̡̧͖̦̠̘͉̝̻̼͘͘͝ ̴̧̡̕͟҉̴̢̥̗̖͉͓͉̩̪ ̷̧̧̨̛͓̙͙̲͕̯̮͚͢͞͝ ̷̡̢̛̳͔̤̝̜͕̘̻́̕͜͠ ̴̨̱͍̩̤̪̝̺͍̕̕͘͘͟͠ ͘͢͏̸̷̣̜̯̙̥̲̗͈́͘͢ ̢͞͏̶̶̪̖̠̬̣͔̫̮́̀͢ ̷̵̷̸̨̗͈̟̪͖͔̟̕͘͡ͅ ̶̧̀͘͞͏̶̗̯͍̲̲̣͔͓͜ ҉̴̴̨͘̕͟҉͕̜̙̭̦̼̞̲ ̧̰̼̝̞̳̫̦̟́͟͢͟͠͠͝ ͏̸̷̧̛̰͍͍͚̗̺͕̘͢͠͡ ̕͢͝͞͏̡̢̞̗͙͈͉̙̝̀ͅ ́͞͠҉͝͏̴̞̦̼͎̬̬̠͙́ ̧̧̧̘̯̝̮̼͉̩̞͘̕͟͡͡ ̵̴̷̡̟̞̱̤̱̰̼͢͜͝͝ͅo̷̶̡̨̢͕̪̠̫̖̮̜̖͟͡͡h̨̨͎̜̲̙̦͕̖́́̀͜͞͞ͅ,҉̵̛̣͚̫̳͍̖̠̮̀̕̕̕͘ ҉̶̵̴̛̭̦̙̘̥̘͉́̕͟ͅĮ̡̼̺̲̻̝̗̖̦́̕͜͜͝͡ ̶̵̵̨̧̘̥̙͈̟͇̬̬͡͠͡s̵̶̴̶̛̛̬̗̖̲͉͙̦̰͘͡h̷̸̨͡͏̸̵̴̺̫͎̞̥̝ͅͅo͏͏̕҉̶̵̴͇̻̙͖̻̻̪̱͡

oh, I shouldn't have done that.
oh, I shouldn't have done that.

I'm going to

(It's alright.)
(I know what to do.)
(You're doing the best you are allowed to-)
(Tyrant Child.)

(World King - !Mantle - WORLDBENDER) 30 - [1]+[5]+[1] = 7 - Great Success.

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

Note to self - prevent people from voting for tyrant options, by force if necessary.

Dr_Gee
Apr 26, 2008
Sometimes when you're dealing with sludge demons so beyond the point of horror it stops even mattering being a bit of a prick helps move things along

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Ah yes, the one surefire way to get out of a mall quickly: act like a dick to staff so they politely yet firmly ask you to leave.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Regallion posted:

Note to self - prevent people from voting for tyrant options, by force if necessary.

Don't think you're going to have much luck there pal, not when the thread consensus is that Tyrant options are loving awesome.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Randalor posted:

Ah yes, the one surefire way to get out of a mall quickly: act like a dick to staff so they politely yet firmly ask you to leave.

I think we just slaughtered a bunch of clerks and then nuked the mall cops with our eyes

t3isukone
Dec 18, 2020

13km away
Holy poo poo how does this keep getting better

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Captain Foo posted:

I think we just slaughtered a bunch of clerks and then nuked the mall cops with our eyes

Listen, you have NO idea what it actually takes to get a business to actually kick out someone rather than bend over backwards to kiss their rear end. I'm pretty sure some places I've been to, that IS the bare minimum to get them to ask someone to leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razakai
Sep 15, 2007

People are afraid
To merge on the freeway
Disappear here
Tyrant engaging in a mall spree killing is definitely a surprising story beat.