Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Isaacs Alter Ego
Sep 18, 2007

What about "What should I do to save Kwiat?"

I'm worried for this chicken. And I think this immensely powerful being would be a little disarmed by such a low-stakes question, so their reaction might tell us a few things about them. But I like the idea of at least making sure we do one good thing in this world before our journey's done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaacs Alter Ego
Sep 18, 2007

Yeah, just wanna pipe in and say this is excellent so far. I get a little lost in the stat/ability talk but starting to figure it out more as we go along. Excited to see more.

Isaacs Alter Ego
Sep 18, 2007

Voting for psycho entirely because I'm really curious what exactly that's going to look like.

Isaacs Alter Ego
Sep 18, 2007

According to my RPG knowledge, anything special attack that name drops a biblical figure is going to be some high tier poo poo so I'm voting Judas.

Isaacs Alter Ego
Sep 18, 2007

Voted Black Crows because it's one of two that aren't a rhyme or alliterative, and black seems to be "Our Color" anyway what with the black blade and all.

Isaacs Alter Ego
Sep 18, 2007

My personal thoughts:

Bear Blasting seems like it would fit better for a beastmaster or more outdoors-y character than we are, and Tower O' Trouble probably for someone a little more athletically inclined. Eat to defeat is right out, since we already can't trust the food, wolfing it down seems like a bad idea.

Petard seems right up our alley, given that our psychic abilities may let us cheat. Einherjars seems like it would be boosted by Tyrant as well, so that seems good.

Jellybean and Idolatry both seem like they could go either way, but I picked Idolatry because the idea of our character having to do some kind of song and dance routine or something is deeply amusing. Alternatively, having to do some performative worship of some false idols would be very good as well.

Isaacs Alter Ego
Sep 18, 2007

Clearly the correct path is not to make friends with the lords but instead find a way to rule over them with an iron fist and finally become the Tyrant our psyche seems to demand that we are.

Isaacs Alter Ego
Sep 18, 2007

Can we put a point into ![ER_INVALID]? Not sure if skills can be independently leveled but if so, I vote we put a point there. It'd be nice if our character could be happy again.

Other than that, I agree we should upgrade perception.

Isaacs Alter Ego
Sep 18, 2007

Voted Tyrant entirely to see us act like a maniac again. Let's get nuts.

Isaacs Alter Ego
Sep 18, 2007

The question mark on "Diplomacy?" really sold me on that being the best possible option at this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaacs Alter Ego
Sep 18, 2007

I just wanted to say I really appreciate "Chorb" and "Chibby Bibby Baby" both. The way our character has bonded to Kwiat has been very endearing to me.