Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mechtroid
Feb 14, 2014

Black August posted:

...almost all of which have Light as an element, which means x2 damage to the character in a fight...

Wait, so light deals double damage to all player characters in hell end innately? Or just us because we have the darkness affinity? The character sheet isn't clear on this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechtroid
Feb 14, 2014
I'm very much looking forward to everyone voting for the hotdog and finding out how it is in no way a hotdog.

Mechtroid
Feb 14, 2014
You know, if we just climb onto the hood of another racer's car, we'll technically cross the finish line first...

Mechtroid
Feb 14, 2014
HARDCORE! YEAGH!

Mechtroid
Feb 14, 2014
Empowering our Parasite with molten blood sounds like a horrible idea and I can't wait to do it.

Mechtroid
Feb 14, 2014
Vampires have regeneration, right? Pay HP to gain HP, maybe? I'm getting nervous being in the negatives for so long.

Mechtroid
Feb 14, 2014
MC is just uttering "Don't look up, don't look up, don't look up..." in the cadence of a tightrope walker with vertigo.

Mechtroid
Feb 14, 2014
Okay, now might not be the best time, but have we thought about using our molten gold to power the life tank? I feel like burner could use some HP as well and who knows what a souped-up version of it will do.

Mechtroid
Feb 14, 2014
How exactly do we parse 6dx1000? I'm assuming it's 6d6 x 1000?

Though I kind of hope it's just six d1000s, because the idea of the Moloch Buster rolling a seven delights me to no end.

Mechtroid
Feb 14, 2014
Current mood:

Mechtroid
Feb 14, 2014
Yeah, I've been wondering if we're ever going to find out why -ZEN- exists, if there is a reason. Were these worlds (and the game) created or discovered? Why only one run? Why is there a community around it so obsessed with beating it? A lot of meta questions that I never expect to be answered, but can't help but wonder about.

Mechtroid
Feb 14, 2014
:suspense:

Mechtroid fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Mar 3, 2024

Mechtroid
Feb 14, 2014

Randalor posted:

... what.

Mechtroid
Feb 14, 2014
Wait.

Black August posted:

code:
ViableAddict-1

We're addicted to viable? Is there a countdown until the withdrawals hit?

Mechtroid
Feb 14, 2014

...I think we messed up the world map, fam.

Mechtroid
Feb 14, 2014
Proud to be the only voter for the bladethreader, I figured that's what it'd do and I have no regrets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechtroid
Feb 14, 2014
I was torn between Tyranny and Damage, but in the end BIG NUMBER won out (and is currently tied... I'm scared what will happen if it stays that way.)