Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Lets make a deal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Do everything the exact same. Certainly won't cause a nervous breakdown, no way.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Here, have fun.

habituallyred posted:

Here you go Beep. I stand by the thread title.

p.s. Preview the new thread, then post it.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Sounds like a skill that deals damage to us and our target. Too much of a risk.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015

Randalor posted:

... why would you kill a cat? Cats are awesome. I would ask if we can be the tyrant of cats, but cats answer to no one but the holder of the treat bag.

The Cat King position is already filled. I know its confusing, but the King is on their throne of stairs. Just invisibly so.

edit: update and vote on previous page, bad inside joke leading up this one

habituallyred fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Nov 7, 2020

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
I am obligated to vote red rooster.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
I don't want to be the person who asks, "Does a bear develop psychic resistance in the woods," so pocket Einherjars it is.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Worshiping the Fae behind this whole thing, here we come.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Would prefer an option to politely decline. But given the options I have to sincerely say yes.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015

King of Bleh posted:

We should learn about Hider, since they are presumably going to be the most difficult to get intel on otherwise.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Put it all in intelligence.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
I think the Isla de Jella would be a terrible safehouse. Every time you went to sleep jellies and slimes and such would eat your food and start growing on you. Great place to grind... if there wasn't a time limit. One trip there to try for the grand prize, then onto richer fare.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
An extremely Tyrant ability. Kind of wish we didn't unlock it until after the current ego trip.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Double Mushrooms!

Lobster Mushroom

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
I think of the interspersed sections as being from our character's previous life. A sort of reincarnation thing going on. There is definitely room for interpretation.

Alien: Isolation had a thing where there were two different AIs for the monster. One restricted to the limited viewpoint and senses of the character. And another who saw and knew everything, and would periodically leak clues to limited AI. This game could have an entire parallel simulation that is leaking clues to us. Or two realities, with one dedicated to leaking misdirections.

I think we can rule out the Dwarf Fortress adventure mode scenario. Where the character has their own history and personality. But has totally lost control over their body to the player, save for their ability to cry.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Our bodily fluids are already all over the place, no need to fear leaving some blood behind. Use Darkness on those darn tumblers.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
I think it is pretty clear that we are the Emperor of Heaven/Hell. If you ignore the temporal angles in the same way that the other names do.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Blow for Coffee plant!

Do we have a way to test this guy for being Hider? Because I would not put it past that guy to not be hiding where a tooltip says they are.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
As much as I want to throw an upgraded silk into the suitable, I have to go with the coffee bush here. And the Graduation Best.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
2/3 seem to be do not go home, go directly to lycanthropy. So pills it is.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015

Hostile V posted:

Neat, Gauntlet-style potion rules.

I think you mean Nethack rules. Hopefully with less asinine alchemy rules. At least we are on track for only a third of the endgame's bullshit.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
So what is our plan to screw with Deimos here? Do we get together in private and take off our mask, showing that there is nowhere we cannot find him? Sing a song about a time we just happened to see a McD employee totally fail to take out a target? I think the cats would understand if we take a detour to do this.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Question Answered!

Edit: update on the previous page

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
drat ties. Puking is both the ultimate insult and apparently a cat thing to do.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
^^^ Yes

The only problem I have with water breathing for this choice is that none of our stuff is waterproof, except the sword. Water damage and equipment degradation are both a thing here. And I can't imagine swinging a sword underwater is going to do us much good.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
I missed the poll, but at least we have something for the grave. For a minute there I thought that Smierca [sic] wanted a stone from our current locale to serve as a headstone. But I was wrong.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Nobody else voting of IQ? Could have saved us a lot of trouble.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
If we had more than 6 bullets I would be all over the bullet suit, with its matching bullet bolo tie etc. But we don't.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Million Fries. Million Fries, Crispy.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
We'll miss hue too.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Interesting to compare who has a born from the island page and who has a harrowing of the island page. Wonder what Dancer did.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Also worth pointing out that the soul gems are another way to get a unique color for Paprika Blue. Maybe we should ask if they know anything about the ritual?

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Reminder: The Harlequin is the strong fool of the classic comedia dell arte set of fools. So keep an eye out for zanni antics.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Guess nobody wanted to talk to ol' arachno phalanges.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
As long as we don't use our invincibility as an intro to Jackass style stunts.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Somebody to burn things with somebody who can cover for them and not get burned. Sounds like a plan.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Having some electricity resistance via food might be nice.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Only worry is that we are trying to fight our enemy with the tools of our enemy, so to speak. Did not stop me from also voting to go tyrant.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Enjoy your staycation. Don't lift anything over your head on the day after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
drat, was it chowder or cornstarch that were fruits of nepotism.

edit: twas chips

habituallyred fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Jun 7, 2021