Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
I really hope the gun we end up using for the upcoming scene is the Revolver and not the Moloch Buster!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015

Randalor posted:

You know, going by a very strict reading of the rules... the Moloch Buster would do exactly 1 point of damage to our heads and that's it. Other than the descriptor that it's a nuclear weapon (which I think was a damage type), there's no indication that it actually has an AOE. Technically, the description is that "Its improbable magitech is capable of concentrated atomic annihilation.’" so it may just destroy things at the atomic level (yes I know that in and of itself would probably result in massive fuckoff explosions from splitting atoms, shush and let me have my fun).
That could be fairly entertaining - we fail to intimidate Deimos because he thinks it's just a peashooter (1 damage headshot), he grabs the weapon to mimic/mock us, and then promptly deletes himself from the game.

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
Huh. From the Flower of Ruin's description, I wonder if the Moloch Buster is the Mouse of Sight's weapon, associated with their element / soul color, or literally is made from them in our current End.

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
I'm still pro the nonlethal/redemption/making friends run so far, but LET'S RAGNAROK is an incredibly tempting skill name :black101:

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
MC&D is definitely on the shitlist: they trapped us, hurt us, experimented on us, and most unforgivably they damaged our Camp Champs keepsake.

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
Kwiat's wellbeing is one of the few things that would cause me to think twice about being a dick to Deimos.
Chicken Knights forever!

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
Our monomaniacal intent to gently caress with Deimos also serves to immediately inform other factions that we detest MC&D, which may have diplomatic benefits later on. We're also hanging out with the Backup and giving Kaigen's faithful something to think about in the process!

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
I'm hoping that because Momma Logon's zone is conflicted between multiple types (like the Plutos) we will be able find another Back End shortcut. Maybe that'll let us get to Kwiat and deliver food and roomba.

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015

Randalor posted:

Wait, can we devise a way to turn the roomba into chicken power armor or a chicken robot suit?

While the roomba can be a chariot for our feathered friend as per the Book, I suspect powered chicken armor will turn out to be gated behind playing a Chicken Knight.

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
Holy poo poo.

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
I never thought I'd attach visceral horror to 'SCOOP SCOOP' but, well, here we are.

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
A) :black101:
B) I wonder if having the Lordly Corruption (and maybe the color of Bleeder's soul through it) is enough to satisfy the quest requirements.

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
Take your time! I think most of us are just happy to get to go on this trip with you, regardless of rate.

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
It is time to feed that chicken and give her a roomba throne!

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
There is clearly only one option available as the bearer of the chicken : daring and unique!

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015

Marluxia posted:

The Shinesparker entry mentions triangulation, so it might be even if they can't directly help out, they can still provide Hunter with environmental data by observing. Also, it's a network, so the more points in the network, the more Hunter has to help calculate.

Knowing that even seeing things like The Parade can have deleterious effects, I wonder if the Old Owl has no built-in way to perceive the environment. It could be that the other units in the network are quite literally Hunter's eyes and ears.

On the topic of Kwiat, if the Moloch Buster is still down there despite us having it, so is the roomba. We could have two chicken chariots - no way the Blackmetal Biker can handle that!

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
We might be able to get him apartment keys from the Backup, maybe we'll be able to get him a new car from Hunter's faction. Just start throwing everything that could have a key at him.

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
I am stoked we have fungus-crab-tank-alien in the party - I wonder what kind of double tech it'll bring!

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
Totally agree. I feel confident that as an ambassador of dream whimsical carnivores diplomatic incidents should continue to be our bread and butter.

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
Definitely voting for unleashing the eldritch cheeseburger deluxe combo platter.

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
While I'm sad to see the map (and cool sword!) lost to the predations of a Dire Mortgage, a penthouse to crash in for a little bit is a pretty fantastic opportunity given our current status.

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
I was kind of hoping we'd get an even split, just to see what a hybrid situation would be. Inverted skyscraper? Subway car that's so long it could double as an orbital elevator?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
Didn't we already the deadline miss once? Or was that where she punished us for 'missing' a kill?