Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mystery bug
Oct 9, 2021
2 relic slots gives us more mechanical flexibility as we can then swap both out as needed rather than having 1 perma stuck to us, BUT fusing with the feather is probably more narratively satisfying. What do goons care more about I wonder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystery bug
Oct 9, 2021
i'm just happy we finally got to see the roomba chicken event :3: chibby rodeo

mystery bug
Oct 9, 2021

Randalor posted:

Listen to you all. What is wrong with all of you?

50 IS ROOKIE NUMBERS. WE GO 100 OR DIE TRYING. SUPLEX MOLOCH? gently caress THAT, I WANT TO SUPLEX MOULDER. I WANT TO POWERBOMB MC&D TOWER SO HARD IT COMES BACK OUT INTO REALITY. NOT ONLY DO WE NOT SKIP LEG DAY, WE TREAT EVERY DAY LIKE LEG DAY.

reminded of that one fists-only run that punched Moulder to death :allears:

mystery bug
Oct 9, 2021
i wonder how Psychic Psycho feels about the current owners of the Starmetal System, and the person who gave it to them :ohdear:

mystery bug
Oct 9, 2021
lmao Frankie fuckin rules

mystery bug
Oct 9, 2021
We DID kill the sun in another timeline, I assumed 'empty Heaven' was a reference to that
but that might be a little too face value for this story :v:

mystery bug
Oct 9, 2021
as a fellow cranky trans dude, Bleeder is absolutely trans as hell. his specific flavour of body horror has transmasculine vibes. (i may just be projecting.) this story has a lot of gender in it

mystery bug
Oct 9, 2021
the thread was very much warned this place sucks and the subway is the worst part of it
the loot better be worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystery bug
Oct 9, 2021

oh my GOD. just incredible. truly these are the essence of Cat :kimchi: