Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
tiredo f my wife leaving her teabags in the gosh darn sink so they never dry out. gonna invent a whole philosophy about it. becoming an antifeminist because my hands smell like a London Fog. shes had it too good for too long IMHO

freakin sink of this drumpf felllow. bout ready to publically trounce him in a debate if his libidinous antics do not cease.

oh, mister donut man, you;re "out of doughnuts"??? really? well that's reasonable. it's 5PM, not really peak doughnutting hours. ill come back tomorrow, but mark my words, if you foist upon me another one of these dump truck rear end size sugar crystal having three berry blueberry muffins, so help me god i'll

(the sound of thirteen dads absolutely trashing a subaru due to a Sports Defeat)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
playing beach volleyball? GOTTA have lines in the sand for that

more falafel please posted:

not to be a "wife guy" but I thought my wife was the only one who put her teabags on the sink

not on the sink, in the sink. so they absorb more gross dishwater and never dry out.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

idiotsavant posted:

taking the wife’s teabags out of the sink to carefully dry each of them, one at a time in my solar desiccator before gently layering them in the compost bucket

the bucket goes foul if too much water gets in it. :<

Chewbecca posted:

Everyone's wife should have an account

There should be a wife guy account drive

unrionically support this, a significant other/family poster dish session would be like helldump but funny.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
im drawing one line in the sand. im drawing a second line in the sand. now i'm hiding behind this bush with my patented Pirate Catching Net.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Finger Prince posted:

I'm drawing a circle in the sand in the upper right corner. Your move.

:O :O :O :O i'm going adjacent to you, such that the X in the middle now threatens a checkmate

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Finger Prince posted:

I draw an O in the center square, putting you on the defensive.

i draw an x outside the confines of the accepted grid. i thwart your laws! i spit in the eye of your god!!!!!!

crimes