Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nuns with Guns)

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Dongicus posted:

Im still shaking from the hypnospace game being about the 90's computer so ill refrain from commenting on Doug's new critique of dunston checks in and suggest ya'll sit your asses down and Listen mm'yeah?

reading this must be what having a stroke feels like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i have never in my entire life heard or read "usanian" until this very moment

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

the avatar movie was so bad it felt like some sort of fraud must have been committed

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

it makes me so angry when people don't know how to eat my dumb food properly

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i do not believe for a second anyone has ever actually watched those videos for more than 30 seconds

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

We already discussed this. It is now time to discuss audiophiles.

every 6 months i remember the audiophile thread and am disappointed all over again that it's mostly people earnestly discussing their loving audio setups

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

great lets start the deranged hogwarts discourse right back up again

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you get the choice to save her and then five minutes later she dies even more gruesomely lol i was so mad

i think that was when i was done with telltale

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

once you see past the smoke and mirrors and realize your choices definitely do not actually matter, very few telltale stories had the chops to stand on their own

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

gotta admit, i don't really care if my coloring book has an anatomically accurate stegosaurus or not

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

no thread can ever escape becoming the star wars thread

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

it's funny that we're at the point that people feel the need to qualify their dislike of a bunch of terrible movies

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

it owns that they went into the sequel trilogy with, explicitly and intentionally, no plan

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

the love for the loving vader scene is so embarrassing

there's a scene in the game jedi: fallen order that's very similar and i was rolling my eyes the whole time

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

the room has lots of funny dialogue too

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i feel like whatever version of the game this came from is even more awkward and weird than the original cutscenes

also that dude screams "I'm so gaaaaaaaaay!!!" when he falls off the cliff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

his first name is sheev lol

the main character is named luke but for some reason every other person in the universe has the dumbest possible name