Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nuns with Guns)

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I remembered that Lindsay Ellis did a vid with Mara Wilson about Matilda so I went back to watch it and hoo boy I do not think it has aged well. Just some uncomfortable bits and jokes that don't really land well.

Especially the part where they joke about the sexual tension between Matilda and Miss Honey.

e: while looking up the review I did end up finding out that Mara Wilson is Ben Shapiro's cousin so that's a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I don't really know how to ask this without it coming off as me trying to start poo poo so I'm just going to ask this question and please keep in mind that this isn't me trying to set up some kind of "gotcha" or trolling or anything like that, I'm just looking for honest opinions and answers here.

What do people see in h bomb, why do they like his content, what is it about his content and output that got him in contact with major progressive political leaders?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I appreciate the answers, thank you.

I was curious because I have personal grievances with him so anytime I see anything about how he's doing, to me he's that guy I don't like rather than that internet reviewer person so I wanted to know what people were actually enjoying about the content he produces.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Does Kyle Kallgren still post here, I wanna get fake internet angry at him over still not reviewing Motocrossed during any of his Shakespeare stuff.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

No. Every Ex-Channel Awesome creator who used to post here has since been scared off by people being loving bonkers in this thread and elsewhere.

drat, that sucks what'd people do to scare them off?