Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nuns with Guns)

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
Game Grumps announced they're gonna be playing Danganronpa, somebody hold me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Schaffrillas covers his favorite Zelda game which should also be your favorite Zelda game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=722oALnco_0

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Clip-On Fedora posted:

This was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I was ready to watch Trump break down like an ace attorney villain, but the democratic centrists trying to roll poo poo downhill on the people that helped save their bacon really pissed me off.

Anyway, I agree that the internet was a much better place when there were a dozen message boards, imageboards, and other places instead of just twitter.

I want to see Trump rip his hair off and toss it at the prosecutor.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

CYBEReris posted:

didnt some other guy in cinemassacre get in some poo poo? not rolfe himself, mike i think?

Mike drew some weird racist cartoons in high school but aside from that I haven't heard anything.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

ProZD and Arin have a nice long chat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpGVDEo2Gm8

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Sarcopenia posted:

Blameitonjorge basically made a compilation of all the lost media videos they've made.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9vvhq57BkI

Watched this when it showed up in my subscription list. Super interesting and I highly recommend it.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

wait what happened with rosario dawson

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Jesus gently caress :gonk:

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

i'm pickled dick

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

pretty much. i was gonna say the jokes are a little too on the nose but than my brain realized who this was for (kids and such) and i didnt care. reeboot seems good. sorta miss Slappy but whatever.

What the gently caress do not tell me they got rid of Slappy Squirrel.

Edit:

Mokinokaro posted:

Her and the reboot focuses solely on the Warners and Pinky and the Brain.

Well this kinda chaffs me. I like the Warners and all but a lot of the side characters are great in their own right.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

I love that goons notice the lack of grumpy grandma squirrel while the rest of the internet is unironically throwing a sprocket over the lack of Hello Nurse

Hello Nurse was one gag that got old fast. I wouldn't mind if they brought her back as an actual character, though.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Alaois posted:

i have never laughed at a single one of that guy's comics, which seems like a problem when i'm pretty sure they're supposed to be funny

are you sure they're supposed to be funny or merely accurate

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

AVGN plays a bunch of weird-rear end old Taito games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGbkLG1b8WA

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Ague Proof posted:

Just because they're both in the body of a teenage boy doesn't mean they're the same person.

close thread

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

never heard of this peter coffin guy til now but he seems nothing more than a professional concern troll

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

this was the first i ever saw of peter coffin which sets the tone imo

I've come to realize that the best way to explain Gamergate is "a bunch of men were upset at a woman for having promiscuous sex. It may or may not have led to the Presidency of Donald Trump."

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

"Cis white guys shouldn't educate themselves on epilepsy" is a unique thesis statement, I'll give you that.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

ButterSkeleton posted:

I have a predisposition against super white rear end journalists who write articles about the suffering of others. In this case the article work definitely isn't a race/gender thing, but the approach is still white as hell. Sitting at home and collecting stories in DMs is IMO the safest, whitest poo poo on the planet.

Only white people use DMs? What? I legitimately don't get what the problem is.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

achillesforever6 posted:

Feels like Disney got really involved in production; much like how they get involved in the Kingdom Hearts Series with their :psyduck: mandates

I find it funny that all of the sudden they decided they didn't want Mickey/Goofy/Donald being mean and hitting people. Like wtf did you think they were doing in the other 43589076 games?

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

wavywebsurf chats with Super Saiyan Jalen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vngYhxqnCvg

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

That's a shame about Apollo Legend. I liked his stuff.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Dude I was about to say the same loving thing. holy gently caress

My wife's maiden name is Gutierrez and according to her white people would gently caress it up all the time.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Macaluso posted:

Sonic X Neo Cortex fanfiction has more value than The Great Gatsby

Submarine screen doors have more value than Sad Rich People Being Sad and Rich: The Novel.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Online Creators + Reviewers V: Well his spine exploded and he lost his website so who knows

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

James Rolfe plays his 3 year old's Mario Maker levels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxAp6aFUbiI

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

I feel conflicted about Karl Jobst because I love his commentary and presentation but god drat does he go in hard with the "why do they get to say it but I can't???" rhetoric. At least JonTron had the decency to apologize and admit he had no idea what he was talking about.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Kim Justice posted:

I don't remember this.

To my understanding the only thing that really stops him from spewing junk is whoever advises him telling him to shut the gently caress up about politics and even then he still can't help but say that he just wants to grill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIFf7qwlnSc

I guess I must have badly misremembered because it reads less like an apology and more of a "I just wanna have an honest conversation" weaseling.

DoctorWhat posted:

He literally hangs out in private servers with open neonazis and white supremacists.

drat there's really no defending that. Unsubbed.

Kaiser Mazoku fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Jan 27, 2021

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Ague Proof posted:

JonTron only apologized for phrasing his arguments poorly, but his arguments were that the white gene pool was being contaminated and black people commit more crimes. He didn't apologize for what he believes.

Yeah I definitely caught that this time around as opposed to when the video first came out ~4 years ago.

What baffles my mind is how people like this don't realize that you NEED diverse gene pools to, you know, avoid birth defects.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

"There's no such thing as a trans woman" why the gently caress would you say that

EDIT: Wait did that dude get transwomen confused with transmen? Oh my god that's hilarious

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

last time i heard the f-slur was on the simpsons

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i mean its gross but i was expecting something worse.

I'm surprised Bart or none of the other kids ran with it but just saying the word on broadcast TV was probably pushing the envelope far enough.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

This one hasn’t aged very well either, but Bart’s blank expression always makes me laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW46-awkT44

It's not too bad. It's been shown that the Simpsons don't really like standing up for anything in general.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

If it's illegal, then every hedge fund manager needs to be in jail.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

This was his response. People in the replies are not kind to him.

https://twitter.com/Stryder7x/status/1243747152129478656

I should probably specify a CW for the imgur album. Some pretty bad stuff there.

Kaiser Mazoku fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Feb 5, 2021

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

I'd be fine with never seeing another Coffin tweet ever again. (unless it's about actual coffins)

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

In case anyone still enjoys "angry reviewer guy watches bad movies" type of content I recommend Bobsheaux. It's just him and his wife ripping on bad movies and the skits/lore are kept to a minimum. They're a very wholesome duo.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Yeah he's very emotive. If you want a starting point I recommend Disney's Descendants, a series that he doesn't care for but his wife loves so you get some good back-and-forth between them.

If you want to see something that he genuinely loves check out the first Land Before Time.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/DefameP/status/1359754406871371777

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Shinji2015 posted:

Miyamoto's done some incredible things in his career, but I'm definitely ready to see what a post-Miyamoto Nintendo looks like

Miyamoto's become the George Lucas of Nintendo, sadly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

I forgot how long that scene of Brian from Family Guy puking was.