Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nuns with Guns)

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Figured I'd get in on this Breadtube stuff, so... new video soon! Titling it "Trudeau Narrative Dissonance | GTA San Andreas' SECRET all-white cast!"

^ the gently caress is this post. garbage.

Dongicus fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Mar 13, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

seems like a left culture warrior type with an annoying sense of humour

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Queer Salutations posted:

No, I don't think he's on Chapo Trap House.

both suck rear end so its an easy mistake to make

muscles like this! posted:

Thought Slime also tries to help out smaller channels by showcasing them in the Eyeball Zone/Solidarity Corner but also realizes that sometimes his content would bring bad eyes so he doesn't do it on those videos.

talking like a bloodborne NPC lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

swing and a miss lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Grunch Worldflower posted:

I'm pretty sure in the first fifteen minutes, they say the exact same sentence 7 or 8 times, slightly reworded. The video really opens up after the introduction and groundwork though.

For how often WaW simply gets dismissed as the "Unwanted Return to WW2" and "The Edgelord CoD" it's a really refreshing perspective to see someone go in and examine the details of the game in-depth. Good poo poo.

people who write things off for being 'edgy' or 'edgelordy' without any other substantial criticisms to back it up generally arent worth listening to.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Srice posted:

In my own experience when people write off something as "edgelordy" without saying anything of substance, what they actually mean is "it owns".

this

Dapper_Swindler posted:

ehh. sometime sure. but some stuff is just stupidly edgy and such. poo poo like hatred and agony and few others.

isn't hatred like a parody of itself? no way it takes itself seriously

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

i love to kiss hitler on the lips

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

retsetera thread lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

re vinny: people saying that he allegedly gave someone a STD then just don't clarify it was loving HPV lol jesus twitter people

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

do u believe in restorative justice? oh but what if the criminal was a murdering stealing racism youtuber drug dealer that did sex work?

oh yeah for sur- wait did you say racism youtuber

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

You jack off to this?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

u gys are really smart and watch the right content creators

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Yardbomb posted:

Also lol just because Mass Effect came up yesterday, some dingbats are whining about the most dumb thing in the big HD remaster trilogy coming out in a few weeks.

THEY MOVED THE CAMERA TO NOT BE RIGHT UP MIRANDA'S rear end ANYMORE, CENSORSHIP CENSORSHIP.

Par for the of course... what are they thinking with this?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

also Real. loving. Cool of you to just y'know ignore that there's THOUSANDS of vulernable gamers that can only express themselves through looking at a womans rear end in glourious 4k60fps but you do you

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Captain Invictus posted:

wow, for a fairly basic upgrade that still looks quite a bit better. I'm almost tempted to get it, but I don't really like how they changed the gameplay from 1 to 2, and never played 3.

why do you post like the world's least entertaining dril tweet generator

???????????????????????????????

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

DoctorWhat posted:

If you see art as being a question of creator intent, your argument makes perfect sense.

I disagree with that premise; I believe art is observed. Authorial intent does not factor into my rationale.

Bloodborne is experienced by players as a game that marries high-speed, visceral action, cosmic horror, and long load times and an inconsistent framerate.

Shadow of the Colossus is a game where the grainy textures, low rendering resolution, and limited draw distance creates a world where the tragic dignity of the colossi is obscured until you're already delivering a fatal blow.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is a game where you had to manipulate your system clock before starting a new game or be screwed out of content forever.

All of these are experiences of art; they are intrinsic to the work. It is tragic to see these experiences lost to obscurity, remakes, and patches.

i notice too, that more recent remakes/remasters tend to str8 up butcher a lot of the original's lighting/post-processing because they're no longer bound by inferior hardware. in particular, "fixing" the fog thats was probably used to obscure bad LODs/performance ends up significantly impacting the atmosphere and feel of the game. a good compromise for me would be if they were to ship an emulatable copy of the game alongside it.

also ps5 demon souls looks like WoW, you really would be better served playing the original instead.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

cum posted:

i am going to cum unbelievably hard inside of inugami korone

you'd gently caress a dog? on the day of hitlers birthday?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

jourdain

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Captain Invictus posted:

why do you have to be so loving weird?

gonna cry?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

do you people not care about free speech because right wing people also like it or something lol.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Kamrat posted:

BadEmpanada on Breadtube and various other topics like patreon and streaming:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZAX81vLI80

empanada ftw

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

yeah its absolutely appaling to see a potential genocide enacted upon the third world - almost as apalling as a bat credit card!

Anyway here's doug walkers review of steven universe part 3

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

The 7th Guest posted:

Time for him to commission a 3D modeler and become a vtuber

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

cum posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

posting to find smthn

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

josh04 posted:

My "this is Kyle writing this, of my own volition" preface is prompting a lot of questions already answered by

He did say that "this is A kyle "

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Helllooo I'm the Nostalgia Critic, I remember it so you don't have to.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

The 7th Guest posted:

how many minutes devoted to cancel culture and buck angel can we expect from this one

how many pages of crying can we expect itt?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Junpei Hyde posted:

This is impressive when you consider than nen is already very bad

Permaban.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

jesus christ

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Zetsubou-san posted:

Codex Entry finally finishes the tutorial to Pathologic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pP8odmhRs8

is this video any more than a wiki summary of the plot and a demo reel for bad youtuber voice acting?

e- was gonna say just play both games yourself but they're no longer on sale, oh well

Dongicus fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Dec 2, 2021

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

really off-putting that the steam reviews for pathologic 2 are full of youtube essayist :jackbud: stuff like "this game sucks poo poo... heh.. i love it!!!"

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Philosophy tube is the nostalgia critic to contraponts avgn

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Ur right. Philosophy tube is more akin to the irate gamer

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dias posted:

Oh, I had just unbookmarked this but I recognized the layout

https://twitter.com/ThoughtSlime/status/1478956720273641474

a thread so poo poo it made mildred sad, gj

Lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

What a weenie

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

What a coincidence, my favourite youtuber also thinks whats going on here is unbasd and cring

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

yakuza 5's remaster has some insanely bad punchups for its relocalisation.

"this idol out of tokyo sleeps around a lot and is rumoured to have threatened the women he slept with into having abortions and making them self harm"

original

remaster -

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

localizations are needed for these games but there really needs to be stricter quality control because i don't want to read poo poo like

guy: this harvey weinstein creep is responsible for incredible amounts of misery in the movie industry

genius localizer: wowzer. someone oughta boop that mans snoot