Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

This is my fault, if any mods probe me I'll understand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91pz1E8pAOY

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Hey, this is a little random, but does anyone here have any opinions about putting birds in cages?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
the little girl on drums is cool
jorp is a burping farting corpse

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

The Bible posted:

Hey, this is a little random, but does anyone here have any opinions about putting birds in cages?

Look at this numbnuts who thinks "birds" are real. :cawg:

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
jorp plays piano like someone beat the talent out of him with a big jar of mayo

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
Jorp is the anti-Hugh Laurie, and they must never come into contact or they will ahhnilate each other.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
By the way, there's tons of awesome metal being released constantly and it rules. It has never been easier to produce music.

Sucks that barely anyone can live off it, though.

e: Go listen to Hamfer

Antigravitas fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Apr 1, 2024

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

The Bible posted:

I have strong opinions about keeping animals in cages, thanks for asking! :)

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

The Bible posted:

it's woke

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Then just put a sheet over the cage

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

holy poo poo it worked

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Anne Whateley posted:

Then just put a sheet over the cage

:golfclap:

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Jorp hasn't done an amusing thing in months
This thread is yet another moribund perseverative circle jerk
Kepping birds caged is gross and pathetic
Yoyoka is cool
She did an Ozzie cover with Jack black at tom morrelos nonnas birthday

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Weird thread for a meltdown

The Bible
May 8, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

Weird thread for a meltdown

Not really.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
you all seemed so bored

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Still bored, despite all your rage

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

tfw kepping birds in a cage

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
https://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=results&qid=1712029697
thread would be better if it was all the self owning idiots like the cspam one
jorp is a dry hole

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Carlos Lantana posted:

jorp is a dry hole

never been so tempted...

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Query ID invalid or search results have expired.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
type benzo into the search box
its the single joke
that and waiting for him to kill himself if we're being honest

Monglo
Mar 19, 2015
Destiny is a good political commentator.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
It's always nice when someone wanders into a thread, all, "you seem to be enjoying yourselves over here. I wish you wouldn't." Okay! That's great for you!

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

If Carlos was a bird I would keep them in a cage

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
nobody ever talks about tammies orphan farm

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I see thousands of birds a day because I live at the beach
you see thousands of shitposts a day because you live on the forums

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Carlos Lantana posted:

type benzo into the search box
its the single joke
that and waiting for him to kill himself if we're being honest

Unfair and untrue I am waiting for his daughter to come up with even more harebrained schemes to make money

I hope she starts partnering with anyone who will license his name

Jorpan deterson breakfast sausages
Jorp chew
Jorp cola
Jorpeos with real meat filling

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

rotinaj posted:

Jorpeos with real meat filling

somehow still vegan

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
benzos can be funny, dont get me wrong

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

remember when he saw a thick girl on a magazine cover and cried cuz his weiner didn't get hard

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

I don't remember that happening to Xan Frank

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
slightly classier than drowning in vomit

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Carlos Lantana posted:

jorp is a dry hole

No, you're thinking of Ben Shapiro.

Easy to mix the two up, I get it.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

The Bible posted:

No, you're thinking of Ben Shapiro.

Easy to mix the two up, I get it.

no Ben is the one that makes holes dry

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I'm pretty OK with jorperson becoming such a sad, useless husk of a person that everyone forgets him and moves on. Losing the spotlight probably hurts a lot and gently caress him he deserves it. Still gonna keep this thread favorited so I can laugh at him every so often.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

bird food bathtub posted:

I'm pretty OK with jorperson becoming such a sad, useless husk of a person that everyone forgets him and moves on.

Yeah at this point even when he nexts does some really stupid poo poo I don't think anyone will even really notice. He's not respected by anyone any more and his garbage is more obvious so he's not a noted name anymore. Just a c lister you might invite to a confrence to get the number of speakers up.

Now jorps not a thing not sure they really have an "acedemic intellectual" to take over the mantal from him. So that's nice.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
So has Jrop done anything funny recently?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Carlos, thoughts?