Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Practice squad pays per week. He'll have made a grand ol 67k and his career is likely done for being a dumbass.

well dang I didn't realize how little they made relative to the starters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

tangy yet delightful posted:

well dang I didn't realize how little they made relative to the starters

It's worse than just that part. They're only paid while their team is playing. When that teams season ends so does the practice squad check.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1320828185605537793

not great news but he was crying on the field

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I guess Edmonds is RB1 now and Eno Benjamin is RB2.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

hifi posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1320828185605537793

not great news but he was crying on the field

Likely scared it was an acl

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

sourdough posted:

I'm annoyed that some nfl scouts have been right (so far) about him and Josh Allen that you can take a tall strong bad college QB that can't throw accurately and make him a quality nfl qb. I still lol sadly about the really nice article on Allen that brought together analysis from a bunch of different people with the conclusion "if Josh Allen succeeds in the nfl, basic math will have been proven wrong."

For every Josh Allen there is a million Christian Hackenburgs who crap out in two seconds.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't really watch college but hackenberg looked like he had zero arm talent at all in the nfl. exactly the opposite of justin herbert who is going to win rookie of the year and be a top 5 mvp finalist brought down by his record, for now

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Practice squad pays per week. He'll have made a grand ol 67k and his career is likely done for being a dumbass.

But just think of all the trophies he'll have earned!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1320848944289718272

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

For the love of God baseball man go get him

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

If the Seahawks aren't on the loving phone right now I swear to god

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Watch the Chiefs sign him too

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Some team should trade a 2nd for JJ Watt.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kalli posted:

Steelers?

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Paying 17 mil in salary for a .. slightly.. used JJ watt would be something.

The steelers are great without him, whose playing time would you sacrifice for JJ?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Kalli posted:

Too much.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, the Steelers would be, but their front 7 is already so ridiculously dominant they don't need it.

But the Seahawks? Packers? Titans? You're in your window right now and it's closing. Go get 'em.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Kalli posted:

Yeah, the Steelers would be, but their front 7 is already so ridiculously dominant they don't need it.

But the Seahawks? Packers? Titans? You're in your window right now and it's closing. Go get 'em.
I could maybe see Titans going for it.

Ehh on Seattle. Seahawks would be better served by trading some later round picks to get Ryan Kerrigan AND Griffen, because they need help at both DE spots.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Seattle isn’t going to sign anyone because Pete thinks the defense is fine.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
JJ looks pretty done though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Week 8 N/V