Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
looooooooooool

https://twitter.com/SlaterNFL/status/1318602459300974595

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

lmao at the Vikings

YOU VIKE THAT?!?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Lmao Wilson-bot malfunctioning

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30170421/seattle-seahawks-russell-wilson-says-humbled-antonio-brown-deserves-another-chance

quote:

"I think Antonio definitely has taken those steps [in the right direction], and like I said, nobody's perfect," Wilson said Thursday. "From the conversations I've had with him, he's really been remorseful and he's been humbled along the way. Like I said, I pray that he can continue to grow, just like anybody."

Hot Diggity! fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Oct 23, 2020

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

gently caress Tom Brady

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

No Aaron Jones today :smith:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Edward Mass posted:

I've forgotten where streams are, because I've been able to watch the Texans locally for a while.

nfl bite dot com

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

He literally doesn't understand what a gap exchange is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Catfish Noodlin posted:

I'm so glad to have witnessed the birth of football Malcolm Gladwell, just this blessed moron who everyone is going to award attention for his dumb, precocious takes and the controversy his interesting ideas generate.

I am sure he almost certainly realizes on some level it's more complicated than that, and there are like...run fits and all that to consider, but who cares he's getting massive engagement.

That's Ben Baldwin / Cian Fahey's MO too