Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I hope that whatever team wins the NFC East then upsets a wild card team that had 2-3 more wins than them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:doit:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Fitzmagic owns.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

really queer Christmas posted:

*pounding table*

Can-ton. Can-ton. Can-ton.

:hmmyes: I wanna see that beard in bronze.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

tarbrush posted:

I never thought Eddie George was a world beater, but definitely didn't have him pegged that bad.

He’s hurt by the 2000 cut off year. He had four seasons with 1,300 rushing yards and his two best yards per attempt years (Which were only 4.1 each) cut off, while his last five years he was basically failing apart and getting 3.0 YPA.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

Don't worry it's taken out of context...

https://twitter.com/BenAxelrod/status/1318961517723897856

Ok that's completely what he said.

Can a Cleveland Steamer spread COVID?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

What's disappointing about this? They didn't set KC on fire with their reveal?

They’re already hoping for Patrick Mahomes III to be their QB in the future.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

a neat cape posted:

Patty Mahomes will be drafted by the chiefs right when Gunner Rivers is about to retire for the Oklahoma City Chargers

Gunner Rivers vs Rivers Romo, in games called by Tony Romo.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

sourdough posted:

Holy poo poo, I knew he was "always injured" but I thought that was like a slight exaggeration

He’s got a worse injury record than Bob Sanders.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

hughesta posted:

drat looks like there's no football this week either, wowie two weeks in a row without Thursday night football that's crazy

You’re not a true football fan if you don’t want to see the Eagles-Giants Clownball-Shitstorm. :colbert:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Armitage posted:

Joe Judge is so bad. So freaking bad. How did the Giants find a worse option at head coach than Pat Shurmur?

Gettleman fell for the allure of those vaunted Bill Belichick Patriots assistants.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Armitage posted:

I thought the Giants were going to be 4-12/5-11. They're not a good football team by any means, but I would have liked to seen some progress. Plug in a few upgrades over the next couple seasons and take the NFC East back, you know? It feels like the team's seriously regressed across the board.

See, I had been hoping for the same thing in both years under Pat Shurmur, or at least some consistency and signs of progress. Now, the defense occasionally looks better than they were, which isn’t saying much, while the offense is... Well, they’ve been 31st or dead last in scoring and bottom 5 in basically every category all year. Jones has rare flashes but is generally bad and turnover prone, Darius Slayton continues to look pretty good at WR all things considered, but the rest is awful and the play calling is everything that was anticipated from Jason Garrett. Maybe the thing that annoys me the most is the offensive line is still crap, and that’s been an issue since like 2013-14.

Fire Gettleman.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

It’s Bills fan, it should have included a table getting smashed or a butthole getting destroyed.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Hot Diggity! posted:

gently caress Tom Brady

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
If you don’t want 100% pure NFC East Primetime Clownball, you aren’t a true football fan. :colbert:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Power of Pecota posted:

Without looking at the depth chart, who actually remembered who's behind Minshew right now?

Rofl I wasn’t close at all.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I'm going to do no research and am excited to see Rex Grossman today.

If Rex (Or Kyle Orton) was starting a game, the entirety of TFF would be on full alert and tracking their every move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Spoeank posted:

Aldon Smith for Nick Mullens who says no

Footage of Aldon Smith returning to the 49ers facility:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEb_BV5TAfA