Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

This is like the exact opposite of that infamous Schottenheimer Jets curl route gif.

https://twitter.com/zachkruse2/status/1318261168998391816

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

wandler20 posted:

Holy poo poo the Bucs defense. I thought they'd be pretty good but this is just insane. Todd Bowles is a wizard. They were the worst ranked defense in 2018.

How were the Jets on defense when Bowles was coaching them?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

King Hong Kong posted:

Seahawks and Titans, noted bad teams this year. How hard is it to describe a chart correctly?

The chart lists these two teams as very slightly below average on defense, chill.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

King Hong Kong posted:

Read his description.

Why, when I could just read the chart? Can you read charts?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

King Hong Kong posted:

Yes, obviously, which is why I said he did it incorrectly. Did you tweet this or something?

You're becoming aggressive about not being able to read a chart. Take a deep breath.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

It's fascinating how rapidly Brown's and Bell's careers dropped off after leaving Pittsburgh.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

So the Vikings are quitting on the season. Are they also quitting on Cousins?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

opposable thumbs.db posted:

Schefter is so very wrong, not even close to getting most back

1. Vikings had to pay him some amount
2. Difference between a Vikings second and a Ravens third will be almost two full rounds
3. Whoever lets him walk will get a comp pick

Still way more than the nothing they would've gotten after Ngakoue leaves after a season that went into the tank.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

EmbryoSteve posted:

Hawks on SNF means I ain't sleeping til past midnight PST cause we all know it will go.to.the wire

? Doesn't SNF start at 6 pm PST?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

How Many More Nationally Televised NFC East Games Must We Endure?

• Next week’s Sunday Night Football game between the Cowboys and the Eagles
  • Week 8’s Monday Night Football between the Giants and Buccaneers
  • Week 9: Cowboys-Steelers
  • After a merciful three-week gap,the annually scheduled Cowboys Thanksgiving game, against the Washington Football Team
  • Week 13’s Thursday Night Football between the Cowboys and Ravens (Yikes)
  • Week 13: Eagles-Packers
  • Week 14: Washington Football Team–49ers
  • Week 15’s Sunday Night Football between the Cowboys and 49ers
  • Week 16: Cowboys-Eagles

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Vigil for Virgil posted:

I said car crash..not snuff film

What do you think Giants/Bucs is going to be?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Packers D doesn't really deserve the mass endzone celebration imho

At least not after this game

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Who was the last young QB drafted that was actually a successful pocket passer? The sun is setting on those types of QBs.

Goff... Carr?

It's hard to categorize young QBs as "pocket passers" since most young talented QBs can run well and will take the opportunity if they see one.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

FizFashizzle posted:

this dude was cut lmao immediately

I love how coaches and GMs don't hesitate to cut practice squadders and camp bodies to show that they're "serious!" and then turn around and give special treatment to their favorite players

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1320848944289718272