Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Silly Burrito posted:

Place your bets on which game will be postponed or moved due to COVID.

The Pats played a day after 3 players went on the Covid list the day after another player went on the covid list. All of whom had been practicing and meeting together for the past week.

So, none.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I give that tackle credit for at least getting thoroughly owned in a way where at least he fell to block Watt's path for a couple of steps

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

King Hong Kong posted:

Seahawks and Titans, noted bad teams this year. How hard is it to describe a chart correctly?

Which is also being rather kind to their defenses if anything.

The Titans have allowed 14 TD's on 16 red zone trips this year, which is the only reason that intentional penalty made any sense by them on Sunday.

And the offenses they played aren't exactly a murderer's row: Texans, Bills, Vikings, Jaguars, Broncos.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mega64 posted:

Why would anyone get invested in a chart not made by Jon Bois

Because charts are evolved power rankings, and yelling about them gives you strength.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

King Hong Kong posted:

Yeah, honestly I expected the Seahawks’ defense to come out much worse.

I just did a double take at them also scoring 1 more point then the Vikings.

Then I look and the Packers also barely outscored the Vikings.

SMH supposedly good teams.

Lifespan posted:

The Steelers D seems too low as well.

Yeah, that seems off, not sure what to make of it considering the only team they gave up a bunch of points to was the Eagles, but that should be more then negated by stomping the Browns into the dirt.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Gotta make fun of the East before they dominate the weekend and pick up 2 wins.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

My view is a rookie should start once they demonstrate in practice they have grasp of the offense AND you have an offensive line that won't get them killed. As the Dolphins have a mediocre / sub par line, and a solid receiver cast which puts him in way better shape then most rookie QB's, sure go for it.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Lol

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1319290784475086853

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It's 'cuz they're gonna delay the Buccs - Raiders game so the Raiders aren't without their entire oline

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Seriously though, if you're moving a game to Sunday night, it should be Steelers - Titans

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

A QB RAN FOR 80 YARDS WITHOUT SCORING A TD

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/Skeeter696969/status/1319485775894007808

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

OBJ tore his ACL

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I like how that's just a complete murderer's row of teams and then suddenly you're looking at last year's 49ers and the '06 Bears

Speaking of DVOA, the Cowboys are now the 2nd worst team in the league, ahead of only the Jets.

Kalli fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Oct 26, 2020

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mystic Stylez posted:

As opposed to the 2019 Patriots in the top 3?

Gonna be honest, just presumed it was the 2010 or 2011 Pats.

Forgot they had just not allowed any points while scoring 30 a game the first half last year. Ahh, good times.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I like that he's doing this the morning before they play the Bears' terrible rushing attack.

Get ready to eat poo poo... German Ifedi????

Oh no.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It's 2013 and Brian Burke is here to tell you that Gronk doesn't really know how to party.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hot Diggity! posted:

That's Ben Baldwin / Cian Fahey's MO too

Cian Fahey was arguing on Sunday that Tannehill's success in Tennessee is proof that Mariota was an excellent, top tier quarterback.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Some team should trade a 2nd for JJ Watt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, the Steelers would be, but their front 7 is already so ridiculously dominant they don't need it.

But the Seahawks? Packers? Titans? You're in your window right now and it's closing. Go get 'em.