Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

FizFashizzle posted:

Clearing the way for Sean Payton to return home.

And Joe Brady to come back to New Orleans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

I like this post where he’s extremely close to getting it before continuing not to get it

https://mobile.twitter.com/bburkeESPN/status/1320776350458929152

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

sourdough posted:

I'm annoyed that some nfl scouts have been right (so far) about him and Josh Allen that you can take a tall strong bad college QB that can't throw accurately and make him a quality nfl qb. I still lol sadly about the really nice article on Allen that brought together analysis from a bunch of different people with the conclusion "if Josh Allen succeeds in the nfl, basic math will have been proven wrong."

e: nothing against Allen or Herbert, just sucks that "he looks good in shorts" can point to some drafting success lol

Herbert was getting Heisman hype his last two years though. He was always going to be a project but he was, on balance, a good college player on a pretty good team. Allen was just a big guy with a giant arm. And I’d say the jury is still out in him. The Bills have looked like rear end the last 3 weeks and his postseason performance last year was definitely not confidence inspiring.

Edit: also, more than anything else I’d say what those guys show is what’s been obvious for a while now, which is that you really need a QB that can make things happen with his legs. Being able to throw on the run and punish defenses who rush too aggressively is the best way to offset how good pass rushers are getting and how poor most o line play is.

YOLOsubmarine fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Oct 26, 2020

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Seattle isn’t going to sign anyone because Pete thinks the defense is fine.