Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Thinking about autobanning to join the party...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Jasus Christ posted:

Autobans, Assemble!
haha :nice:

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

bradzilla posted:

Princess Peach likes to get ground pounded ifykwim :wiggle:

I get it now. But that will Kill Peach!
The fact Peach will die for Mario is very poetic.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

Icochet posted:

Skipping deviantart posts is like finding strange pills on the ground and not swallowing them. Don't be that guy.

Sometimes it's an MDMA pill shaped like a lego brick, and sometimes it's just a lego brick!

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
I was autobannned on a Bahn Mi thread I made with the Ban Me tag. No one got the joke.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

I was autobannned on a Bahn Mi thread I made with the Ban Me tag. No one got the joke.

yea nobody got your transparent rear end joke

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

It was a good thread glad you came back

Tarkus V2.0
May 30, 2008
I was autobanned 'cause i needed some time off but now I forget what email address I used with my old account and can't re-reg the old account. :(

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Tarkus V2.0 posted:

I was autobanned 'cause i needed some time off but now I forget what email address I used with my old account and can't re-reg the old account. :(

Admins might be able to help with this if you know other info I'll ask Jeffrey now, getting you plat so you can PM them.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Admins might be able to help with this if you know other info I'll ask Jeffrey now, getting you plat so you can PM them.

Current forums mood:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

zaepg posted:

I get it now. But that will Kill Peach!
The fact Peach will die for Mario is very poetic.
No she'll just turn into Small Peach.

Tarkus V2.0
May 30, 2008

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Yay! thank you! :)

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Jasus Christ posted:

Autobans, Assemble!
goatse hands activate! form of: ring

ChickenDoodle
Oct 22, 2020

I just bought a new account minus a space cause gently caress it, Jeff gets my money now, an extra :10bux: is fine by me.

Glad to be back amongst you cretins and freaks.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

zaepg posted:

I want there to be a deeper meaning here. I really, really do.

Well, I mean it’s already deeper than any of the actual Nintendo-sanctioned Mario lore

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Well, I mean it’s already deeper than any of the actual Nintendo-sanctioned Mario lore

Keeping your lore light is a good way to avoid whatever the hell ended up happening to Sonic over at Sega.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Like the road or whatever?