Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

gently caress me up with a random av, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

please unban my primary account. it's "nefarious" and the email is nefarious71 at yahoo dot com

it got banned for "forum invasion" when I posted in a gbs thread that got moved to fyad. lowtax said he would unban everyone but it turns out he was a lying greedy piece of poo poo :shrug:

I think you should just ask jeffery about this one

Hammockbottom
Apr 10, 2005

It was Hamhockbottom right?
Dearest Skyblazer:

I was a stupid newbie and didn't put any dumb text in my avatar spot. So I am a stupid newbie indeed!

Could I request an avatar of your choice?

Bless you,
poligoon.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
This seems like as good a time as any to finally get an av. Dealer's choice.

AuroMarshmallow
Jan 21, 2007

If theres anything a werewolf hates, it's a vampire- especially dumbass vampires

I'd love a random avatar, thanks op.

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

I can't make my mind up on an avatar so i'll take an avatar of your choice.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Please use this and this as the next two Avatars for whoever asks. Feel free to add any additional text I don't care.

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 16, 2006

Hey Sky. I'm slo in the PoE discord and we've chatted on Twitter a few times too (I'm Twitter friends with your roommate that's into mtg).

I have a rule that I don't buy avatars for myself. I got this one from someone in the TF2 community when that was hot and fresh back in what, 2011? It's been awhile.

If you'd like to buy me any avatar of your choosing - anything all - my email is legendofslomo@gmail.com. If not I'll stick with this one. Thanks for the generosity!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

edit: never mind

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

bradzilla posted:

gently caress me up with a random av, op

:hmmyes:

jesus christ it's perfect

Nexein
May 2, 2012

"Donuts of
Champions"
Gonna need archives access so I can dredge up old mangosteen shitposts and claim them as my own, now that it's a free country.

I'm at Sm00thshading@gmail.com

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

I'll take plat and a new Avatar. Thank you sir!

Edit: wait, I need an email? I'm too lazy to create a throwaway and too cowardly to post it, so I guess I'll pass.

Nice Van My Man fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Oct 21, 2020

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

I’m finally complete. As a person. As a poster. Thank you.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Archives please!

theoldschooler@gmail.com

now on CD-ROM
Oct 21, 2020

by Pragmatica
Hello long time lurker first time poster here..........................................................................had bad feeling about that l****x fellow for years, so not too surprised he's turned out to be, in my opinion, a "bad egg"

I would like to put in a request for an avatar, something that really ""pops"if you know what i mean...........and i think you do. B-)

signed,
"now on CD-ROM"

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat
With how good you're doing avatars, slap one on me. Interested to see what it is.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

here's a spooky skull for halloween if you want to give this to people asking for random avatars, op

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Could I get Archives please? Will PM you my email. Thank you

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

I don't really need anything, just wanna say you're a good egg for doing this.

Actually- gently caress up my boy Nexein with a new title to replace that ill advised Overwatch one since he played that game for like a week at launch lol. Please change it to this ridiculous Tracer one he'll be very confused

Thanks again man!

now on CD-ROM
Oct 21, 2020

by Pragmatica
Anybody ever tried a Reuben sandwich with ranch dressing instead of one thousand island's dressing? interested in the outcome if so.

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

They took my stupid newbie avatar from me in 2007 WITH NO EXPLANATION. I would like an avatar that says this is a classy poster who likes to have fun but can also be serious

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I think this needs more advertising, so I request you buy a banner ad for this thread. Just one instance and one month of it is fine.

I made you a banner, but you don't have to use it.

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "
I would love to get archives access, thank you!

Edit: got it, thanks so much!

Torrent fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Oct 21, 2020

SomedoodIV
Feb 28, 2013

I can't stop laughing at this avatar ty op

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

Was thinking about getting Archives but I'm more than happy to help you in your quest to get to perma lowtax

darkofthematinee at gmail

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

You know what, I'll take that Platinum over Lowtax' grave. adievko <at> <gmail-dot-com>

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
posting for a new avatar

whatevers cool

ban lowtax

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

This is 100% better than I hoped it would be. Thanks OP

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
loving amazing.

If I could be a little greedy and also get a av cert to change to a Christmas themed one come December could you send it to RECEIVED THANK YOU SO MUCH

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Oct 21, 2020

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

i would like to be hosed up with a new avatar that is not of my choosing. hit me guys

cementsocks
Jun 28, 2007
Zombies, Zombies, Zombies
May I please have a fresh account for a pal? Email is my username but at gmail dot com

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Teh funny avatar.

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hi friend hit me up with a new av, I'd request something cute or thematic but it's your dollarydoos so I can't complain if it's goatse (in fact I'd laugh)

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

I've never had an avatar! Something really bad would be cool!

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.
Hit me up with a new av to celebrate the great day of loltaxban

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I was supposed to get archives for winning an Oscar pool once and just... didn't... so maybe today's the day?

edit: Thanks Skyl3lazer! :toot:

Shneak fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Oct 21, 2020

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Please give the next poster who requests an avatar this, but sized appropriately

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
first of all thank you, second if you can i will accept plat
mail: felipitro at Gmail dot com

Zeta Acosta fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Oct 21, 2020

ElectricBlizzard
Jun 24, 2011

"I never met a monster I didn't like"

Hell yeah, surprise avatar please !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IAmThatIs
Nov 17, 2014

Wasteland Style
I'd like a nuclear themed avatar, I've been naked for too long.