Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
OP you are awesome, posted about that one avatar messing up situation on page three in the mod forum should be resolved soon, if there is every anything you want or need please let me know and thank you for supporting the forums! Thanks for bringing it to our attention Mega64!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

low key sex master posted:

Oh dangit it got rid of my gangtag

could a mod readd it for me? The Goonited Nations one?

adding it back now

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
If you lost a gangtag let me know so I can fix it! Also OP would you be cool with me moving this to the goldmine in a few days, your generosity should be preserved!

HugeGrossBurrito fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Oct 21, 2020

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Victory Position posted:

WHERE IS MY TOWER

Do what now?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

AntherUslessPoster posted:

Oh that is great, can you restore my 'experience bij' and 'goonited nations' ones please? TIA

I have to find the image for the experience one but im on it is there a thread somewhere where a lot of posters have it?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Thanks, added both for them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
off to the goldmine