Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

now on CD-ROM
Oct 21, 2020

by Pragmatica
Hello long time lurker first time poster here..........................................................................had bad feeling about that l****x fellow for years, so not too surprised he's turned out to be, in my opinion, a "bad egg"

I would like to put in a request for an avatar, something that really ""pops"if you know what i mean...........and i think you do. B-)

signed,
"now on CD-ROM"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

now on CD-ROM
Oct 21, 2020

by Pragmatica
Anybody ever tried a Reuben sandwich with ranch dressing instead of one thousand island's dressing? interested in the outcome if so.

now on CD-ROM
Oct 21, 2020

by Pragmatica
Thank you OP. I can't read the av yet (I have a very small screen) but I'm sure it's great

now on CD-ROM
Oct 21, 2020

by Pragmatica
Still haven't got a response re: my reuben sandwich question. Should I report OP now or give it more time

now on CD-ROM
Oct 21, 2020

by Pragmatica
Has anyone considered that, perhaps, a little thanks is in order?? for the OP of this thread.......................................... just my two cents

now on CD-ROM
Oct 21, 2020

by Pragmatica
Thank you Bogart.

now on CD-ROM
Oct 21, 2020

by Pragmatica

Skyl3lazer posted:

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

Also, with that last round of random avatars, I have now hit my limit! Sorry if you didn't get in, there were several requests that never gave emails if I needed it, and I might have just missed it. Plinky is gonna get $1200 to help out goons in distress, and I got to have some fun creating forums rivalries and brand new posting comrades.

Thank you for participating, and for your kind words! :) I'll leave the thread open I guess, no real reason to close it.

Some stats, out of a total 122 items:

Archives: 27
Platinum: 15
New Accounts: 5
Certs for future Avs: 3
Banner Ads: 2
Also 1 Unban and 1 Namechange

I smell some goldbelly cookies in Jeffrey's future...... Thank you for you're service goon sire

now on CD-ROM
Oct 21, 2020

by Pragmatica
Just for the record... OP, you have my sword

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

now on CD-ROM
Oct 21, 2020

by Pragmatica
If anybodies still in the charitable mood feel free to send me any spare sandwiches you have around the house