Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Skyl3lazer posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&username=Mr.%20Toodles

e; impressively as I post this, I realize there's some hosed up CSS on sa and it's possible for the letter "I" to appear in the row along with the avatar lmao

Good find. I'll see about getting that fixed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Skyl3lazer posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&username=Mr.%20Toodles

e; impressively as I post this, I realize there's some hosed up CSS on sa and it's possible for the letter "I" to appear in the row along with the avatar lmao

This is fixed now.

Skyl3lazer posted:

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

Also, with that last round of random avatars, I have now hit my limit! Sorry if you didn't get in, there were several requests that never gave emails if I needed it, and I might have just missed it. Plinky is gonna get $1200 to help out goons in distress, and I got to have some fun creating forums rivalries and brand new posting comrades.

Thank you for participating, and for your kind words! :) I'll leave the thread open I guess, no real reason to close it.

Some stats, out of a total 122 items:

Archives: 27
Platinum: 15
New Accounts: 5
Certs for future Avs: 3
Banner Ads: 2
Also 1 Unban and 1 Namechange

:patriot: