Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Justin Godscock posted:

That's what I remember most from watching Borat in theatres in 2006. Just the entire theatre laughing their asses off and me nearly falling out my chair at a few scenes. It was such a collective moment and all throughout Borat 2 I kept thinking "man, that would be hysterical in a packed theatre" while merely chuckling.

Now that I think about it: that was the appeal of Borat. Seeing a movie just so goddamned outrageous with a crowd and have a hard cathartic laugh.

I dont remember my theater-going experiences all that well, but that one is burned in me. I was early into dating the person in which she and I are in a committed, legally-recognized relationship and we laughed our asses off and it confirmed we had similar senses of humor (she also laughed during Wonder Showzen, so I had my suspicions we'd get along there).

Had the abortion gag not been in the trailer and I was in a packed theater, it may have killed me the way SBC and Maria played that fantastically sophomoric bit out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

veni veni veni posted:

I like SBC a lot but Nathan Fielder is even funnier imo. Nathan for You is probably the single funniest show I have ever seen.

Fans of Fielder should check out the new show "How to With John Wilson" on HBO. NF isn't in it, but he produced it and if you like NFY it's probably right up your ally. It's a little more surreal and less gut bustingly funny, but still the same type of humor and very funny.

good looking out! Nathan For You is a top 10 TV series of all time for me so ill definitely give it a try