Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

YoursTruly posted:

I saw Borat 2 first, and then watched Borat 1 for the first time a few days later.

Both were funny, but Borat 2 was funnier and a better movie all around IMO.

I saw Bruno in theaters and pretty much forgot the entire experience ever happened until Borat 2 came out.

Bruno was a disappointment but I did see it in a theater in the Hamptons of all places randomly on a road trip. The dick helicopter scene had a stream full of stepford wives fleeing the theater, which in retrospect was a weird demographic in the first place for a sbc movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

veni veni veni posted:

Bruno was hilarious, I don't get why people so widely refer to as disappointing.

Borat is a hard movie to followup.. But also here we are so idk. Bruno segments always felt like the least amount of effort on the show, fashion and people in that world are already walking parodies on the whole

Plus I feel like on a re-watch now there's going to be a lot of gay jokes that didn't age well but I could be wrong, it's been a while