Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Very niiiice. It might even be as good as the original, but watching it alone at home just doesn't feel the same as in a packed theater, and things have gotten way crazier since then to the point that nothing really seems surprising any more, e.g.

The abortion scene (which was spoiled in the trailer), jew cake and chop 'em like the Saudis do were still pretty amazing. As for Rudy, I found it more shocking that he just straight up said that China manufactured the virus and released it deliberately, than his tuck and tug maneuver. Trum's been all Jina virus this and that but I don't recall this being their position.

PS. I don't think it's been posted here so here's an interview with SBC about the Rudy situation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05HNhZRMO00

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU