Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Bioshuffle posted:

I've only seen it once, but does she flirt with him at all? I read that she touches his thighs, but I don't remember that.

I remember her talking about how excited she is to be interviewing him and stuff. Does she give any indication that she is interested in him in that way? I know she invites him to her hotel room, but that's for the interview and there's even a crew member (Borat) there. Was Rudy basically about to Louie CK her? Or was she leading him on in a badger game-ish way?

pretty sure he initiates all physical contact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Simone Magus posted:

Nah, she puts her hand on his knee first.

But like, she's 24 (and looked a bit younger than that). That's enough to make it creepy because he's seventy-six

oh yeah my bad

Rudy's innocent... NOT! (reference to the first borat movie)

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

the video that came out of that event over the summer is 8 and a half straight minutes of him performing that song (and who knows how long he'd been up there before the video starts) so I wonder how many times they heard that chord progression before realizing he was loving with them